2014 Crosby

UTfanatic

They might avoid PNG by going D1

I would love to get another first round layup against the Indians. I'm not going to lie, Cherokee sounds good when you're up by 28. I highly doubt we go d1 though. It would mean KP, GP, King, and Humble all miss the playoffs assuming Dayton makes it. IMO, only Central and Ned will have the athletes to play with Crosby, Dayton and KP. I excluded Ozen because of auxillary reasons.

If I were to guess. I would say KP for the 2nd spot.. But this IS a thread just for cougar14... See how many stat pages he can muster up... :P

I don't have any stats yet but I will hustle some up so y'all can tell me how wrong I am. I would've given you some this week but I decided to use the weekend they gave us off T/A to throw up a pair of sub 80 rounds at Stone Creek in Sherman and Choctaw in Oklahoma. They're coming though.

I would love to get another first round layup against the Indians. I'm not going to lie, Cherokee sounds good when you're up by 28. I highly doubt we go d1 though. It would mean KP, GP, King, and Humble all miss the playoffs assuming Dayton makes it. IMO, only Central and Ned will have the athletes to play with Crosby, Dayton and KP. I excluded Ozen because of auxillary reasons.

i got your layup right here, so You say Crosby will have problems with Dayton, i couldnt agree more, they gonna walk the field with yall, but im here to tell you PNG can and will be able to throw the ball. Your basing your judgement off of one game, yes we threw three picks in first quarter one for a pick six, yes you were up by 28, was the difference in the game. But i promise you this it wont happen again. Cant speak for turnovers they happen but your talent level isnt gonna be what it was, dont care if you got someone calling phone #s getting your kids scholarships thats great and all, it isnt gonna help you this year. Pray we meet yall again in playoffs, it will be a different story. Crosby was the better team on the field last year no doubt, i knew the outcome before we even played the game.  PNG was a young team last year, will be young this year with just a lil more experience this year. Will be more than enough to take down Crosby, hope the stars align so we can settle the trash talking this year.

i got your layup right here, so You say Crosby will have problems with Dayton, i couldnt agree more, they gonna walk the field with yall, but im here to tell you PNG can and will be able to throw the ball. Your basing your judgement off of one game, yes we threw three picks in first quarter one for a pick six, yes you were up by 28, was the difference in the game. But i promise you this it wont happen again. Cant speak for turnovers they happen but your talent level isnt gonna be what it was, dont care if you got someone calling phone #s getting your kids scholarships thats great and all, it isnt gonna help you this year. Pray we meet yall again in playoffs, it will be a different story. Crosby was the better team on the field last year no doubt, i knew the outcome before we even played the game.  PNG was a young team last year, will be young this year with just a lil more experience this year. Will be more than enough to take down Crosby, hope the stars align so we can settle the trash talking this year.

Do you understand that our talent level doesn't need to be what it was. We squeaked by Dayton this year while rushing for over 500 yards on them, we mashed them 28-0 with Merka rushing for a third of that. That was also a 10 win season for Crosby, the Twins just did it with more flair. The talent is ALWAYS here, we just needed a plug and play system similar to what Haynes ran to exploit it. With Riordan we have one again. Merka wowed people the same way Aston did, Aston did it with moves while Merka steamrolled people. Austin set the school rushing record but before him Jacoby Scott, JaKasay Evans, Chance Casey and Cleveland Archie ALL ran for over 1000 yards. We have backs for days, and Taylor Perry is coming into next year with just as much hype/expectations as Austin did after Taylor looked solid on varsity as a freshman. Defense is bringing back 6 or 7 starters and the receiving core will be the deepest I've ever seen it, I'm expecting over 5k yards and 40ppg. Crosby will be pretty young next year but I do know PNG probably doesn't want to see them in the playoffs. Y'all are like BH with a better passing game, slow on the edges, can't tackle in space and get blown completely off the line of scrimmage. I don't see any of that changing by next season but who knows, Morse might be the guy.