Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

I am not really concerned with his public speaking ability.........if that was the case we may have gone after Joel Osteen.........but we may not have paid enough to get him off his throne

I doubt Osteen would take the job, especially since we found out yesterday that Strong's job is more strenuous than Obama's.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt Osteen would take the job, especially since we found out yesterday that Strong's job is more strenuous than Obama's.

Joke all you want, but I think it is a true statement. For the record, I think Sumlin, Saban, Briles, and a few other coaches have more pressure on them than Obama. Let's not EVEN talk NFL pressure. Coaches have to win every week. Obama only had to win twice.

BTW, how long you been hanging out on Orangebloods?

Joke all you want, but I think it is a true statement. For the record, I think Sumlin, Saban, Briles, and a few other coaches have more pressure on them than Obama. Let's not EVEN talk NFL pressure. Coaches have to win every week. Obama only had to win twice.

lol

I've never been on Orangebloods, that is just the quote from the guy saying Charlie didn't suck on his speech in front of the Texas HS Coaches.

You are crazier than I thought if you really believe any job in the country has more pressure than President of the United States, especially a job coaching sports.

I've never been on Orangebloods, that is just the quote from the guy saying Charlie didn't suck on his speech in front of the Texas HS Coaches.

You are crazier than I thought if you really believe any job in the country has more pressure than President of the United States, especially a job coaching sports.

"Pressure is what you feel when you don't know what the hell you are doing"
-Peyton Manning

I think it is time too change the words of the aggie fight song!!!  (actually it has long been past time to change them, but hey I think for the sake of LSU, Bama, Fla. et al....it is time to make the change!!!)

I am not obsessing over it, but the words in it do OBSESS over UT!!  Imagine singing that in front of a stadium of Roll Tide Crimson when you are an aggie:  Goodbye to Texas University, so long to the orange and the white.......They have to be laughing their arses off!!!

I am not obsessing over it, but the words in it do OBSESS over UT!!  Imagine singing that in front of a stadium of Roll Tide Crimson when you are an aggie:  Goodbye to Texas University, so long to the orange and the white.......They have to be laughing their arses off!!!

I guess all of the big 12 does the same thing when UT starts singing about A&M.  Actually. I bet nobody cares what either fight song uses for lyrics.

Please do not tell me that Texas die hard fans do not know the Texas fight song - As the first two line of the TEXAS fight song - goe = 

Lyrics
Texas Fight, Texas Fight,
And it's goodbye to A&M.
And we'll put over one more win.
For it's Texas that we love best.
Hail, Hail, The gang's all here,
And it's good-bye to all the rest!

(YELL)
Yea Orange! Yea White!
Yea Longhorns! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Texas Fight! Texas Fight,
Yea Texas Fight!
Texas Fight! Texas Fight,
Yea Texas Fight!

The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the livelong day.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
You cannot get away.
For it's Texas that we love best.
Hail, Hail, The gang's all here,
And it good-bye to all the rest!

Ags left, so what is wrong with saying goodbye? More Ags on a UT thread than UT fans. What else is new.

Mack, funny how you like to report on kids taking a meal as something serious but will defend with your life the fact that JFF rolling up 20s in a bathroom is merely coincidence and that his selling of autographs needs more proof. Wow, which is really worse? At least be consistent.

Yes the Aggie's did leave - but many Horn fans have made fun of the Aggie War Hymn that mentions sawing the Horns off as their infatuation with that University while their fight song also refers to the Aggie's - does that not show the same infatuation?  

And you can defend it any way you want but the words were written well before the Aggie's left for greener pastures.