Beaumont Ozen vs EastView

That #3 Makayla Beckett played a great game ...If they would've hit some free throws the game wouldn't have been that close ...But #3 hit some clutch free throws in the last 2 seconds ...I think she might have had 27 ...great win ladies

Yes she did, had 27 of her teams 54 points and is just starting to warmup for the playoffs! I'm proud of her as she is rebounding well from a knee injury that cost her all last season! I am also glad to have helped train her this past year to help her get ready for her season. Way 2 Go Makayla and all the Lady Panthers!

BIGCAM,DOVE THAT MENTAL TOUGHNESS GOT ON GIRLS BUS AND RODE TO THE GAME WITH THEM. THEY NEEDED IT DOWN BY 5 WITH 2 MINUTES TO PLAY. 2 SENIORS
THIS A YOUNG TEAM. CONGRATS LADY PANTHERS O THE WIN. :)

Time & again, the mental toughness comes through, i.e not getting rattled when facing adverse circumstances. Those that don't possess the "toughness" don't understand it.
Go Lady Panthers!!!!

Time & again, the mental toughness comes through, i.e not getting rattled when facing adverse circumstances. Those that don't possess the "toughness" don't understand it.
Go Lady Panthers!!!!

So true!! Mental toughness ain't like a ball, where you can just roll it out and play. Too bad its way over Souljah's head..  :D