Lumberton Little Dribblers Girls All Star Basketball Tournament

OneChance

Lumberton Little Dribblers will be hosting its annual Girls All Star Basketball Tournament March 27-29. This tournament fills up fast so please send me a PM to save your spot. This is a great warm up tournament two weeks before regionals. Entry fee will be $150 with a 3 game guarantee. We would like to set this up to allow for four pools and the winners of each pool play in a 4 team single elimination bracket. This will be a Junior, Major Girls All Star event (Do not have to be sanctioned by Little Dribblers i.e Nederland/Mid County and Vidor). If space is available we will have a Sr/Select Division as well. We will have two CERTIFIED refs per game. Plenty of concessions. Please PM with any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks bdub. I only have two more major slots and two more junior slots left. I currently have 16 teams signed up from all over SETX. Should be a fun enjoyable environment.

This will be setup in the juniors and majors with two pools of four teams each. The first place and second place teams in each pool will play each other. Guaranteed 3 games, but if you finish 1st or 2nd in your pool you will get a 4th game.  

• 4 weeks later...
I would like to thank all 20 teams from all around the area for coming out and playing and supporting the Lumberton Little Dribblers Allstar Tournament. We had some very competitive games over the weekend. Bridge City Major Girls won the championship over Hardin Jefferson Major girls. Bridge City went 4-0 and plays a great full court pressure defense. Congrats to you guys for working hard.

I would like to thank all 20 teams from all around the area for coming out and playing and supporting the Lumberton Little Dribblers Allstar Tournament. We had some very competitive games over the weekend. Bridge City Major Girls won the championship over Hardin Jefferson Major girls. Bridge City went 4-0 and plays a great full court pressure defense. Congrats to you guys for working hard.