Upcoming Games

Fracc

Fracc...Orangefield is at home Saturday against Splendora and Kelly.

PNG has a RR at PNG Saturday with Sweeny, Tarkington and Woodville.

If the rains hold off PNG kicks off Regular season Tuesday against Orangefield at PNG and then goes to the GCM tourney Thu, Fri and Sat...Got GCM, Crosby, Dickinson, Sterling, Huffman and Clear Lake.

Sounds like the rumors of New Caney "rebuilding" this year may not be true.  Hudson is a quality program, even with recent graduations.

NC still a work in progress. Had one starter out last night (my daughter at a another school event) and another with a minor injury only played limited time. We shut out Silsbee and Kirbyville today. I was not there so can not give much insight. We are playing in the Hudson tournament next weekend so may have a better idea after that how we will be but I think we will still compete for a playoff spot.

Brookeland VS Warren scrimmaged on 1/30/14 with a win 25-7
Brookeland VS Newton scrimmaged on 2/1/13 with a win 20-2
Brookeland VS Center scrimmaged on 2/7/14 with a win 7-6
Next up Hudson Tournament Feb 13-15 in Lufkin. Keep it up ladies! Off to a great start!

KPark has had a pretty successful scrimmage season. Lost 2-0 to Tomball, beat Kingwood 9-7, lost to Atascocita 4-2, beat Jersey Village 11-0, beat Spring 1-0, beat Coldspring-5-3, and beat Pasadena Memorial 4-3. Scrimmages can only tell so much; but Kpark will be in the mix this year in 19-4a. It all gets started for real tomorrow @ Channelview.

NC still a work in progress. Had one starter out last night (my daughter at a another school event) and another with a minor injury only played limited time. We shut out Silsbee and Kirbyville today. I was not there so can not give much insight. We are playing in the Hudson tournament next weekend so may have a better idea after that how we will be but I think we will still compete for a playoff spot.