Liberty set to air it out in Hardin scrimmage

With Liberty Finishing 2-7 (2-3) and Hardin finishing 1-9 (0-7) really can't do anything but go up... Couldn't find a score on the Liberty Tarkington game from lsat year which is the only common opponent.. Liberty did beat Splendora and Shepard last year... and Hardin slipped one by West Hardin...

I would say both programs need to be hit with the defibrillator....

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1425952" timestamp="1377182802"]
I believe Hardin will get the best of Liberty. Surprisingly Hardin has some athletes.  Delahoussaye, Dumas and the new move in RB are beast! The new kid has some speed. Also Coach Fortune has beefed up that Hardin 0-line. I say Hardin scores 3 times and Liberty 2 times.
[/quote]
What's your Kountze/Evadale prediction?

[quote name="utfan06" post="1425970" timestamp="1377184284"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=113452.msg1425952#msg1425952 date=1377182802]
I believe Hardin will get the best of Liberty. Surprisingly Hardin has some athletes.  Delahoussaye, Dumas and the new move in RB are beast! The new kid has some speed. Also Coach Fortune has beefed up that Hardin 0-line. I say Hardin scores 3 times and Liberty 2 times.
[/quote]
What's your Kountze/Evadale prediction?
[/quote]Kountze 4 scores, Evadale 0

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1425952" timestamp="1377182802"]
[/quote]
Hardin will be missing a major piece of the puzzle tonight.  We have a lineman out indefinitely with a foot injury.  I believe Coach Fortune has made the necessary changes on the line to minimize the loss.  The new kid showed great promise last week.
One of the other two you mentioned is far from a beast but is a good player.

[quote name="thebighornet" post="1426022" timestamp="1377189947"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=113452.msg1425952#msg1425952 date=1377182802]
[/quote]
Hardin will be missing a major piece of the puzzle tonight.  We have a lineman out indefinitely with a foot injury.  I believe Coach Fortune has made the necessary changes on the line to minimize the loss.  The new kid showed great promise last week.
[/quote]Dumas would start both ways at HD and is a good athlete IMO. He scored on us last year.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1426045" timestamp="1377191455"]
[quote author=thebighornet link=topic=113452.msg1426022#msg1426022 date=1377189947]
[/quote]
We appreciate the compliment 55 but I'm just trying to keep it real.  But by gosh if he scored against those Bobcats then I guess he is a beast.  lol..Just messin with you buddy.
[/quote]Dumas would start both ways at HD and is a good athlete IMO. He scored on us last year.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86