Coldspring

LOKI

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1420960" timestamp="1375495732"]
[quote author=Craxus link=topic=113078.msg1420959#msg1420959 date=1375495624]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=113078.msg1420871#msg1420871 date=1375471805]
They usually show up around first week of practice........
[/quote]Funny guy.  ;D
[/quote] i meant their fans  :D
[/quote]Ok Cool.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1424889" timestamp="1376694657"]
Reloaded and ready to roll ;D ;D

Got 3 horses for running backs and a stiff defense.
Not much change from years past.
Good scrimmage tonight with jasper to use as a measuring stick.
Should know more about just how good they are after lamarque and navasota games.
[/quote]Thanks.

Should be a good team as usual with a strong running game.  We do have a question mark at quarterback with the Morrison kid taking over for 3 year starter Scott.  Will know how good this team is gonna be early on with tough games throughout non-district.  CE King will probably be improved, Navasota and LaMarque should be very good as usual as top teams in 3A.  LCM will probably be good as well so this will be a very good early test for the Trojans.  The offensive line which has only one true starter back from last year is a bit of a question mark as well.  This team will go as far as the offensive line takes them.  The defense should be very good again under Coach Morrison.  Coach Barbay should have a top team in Region III, but we will have to wait and see how everything goes in the non-district schedule. 

Secondary looked weak to me friday night. Douglas Johnson and Jejaun McKibbins was getting beat. In Scrimmage Jasper scored 4 times in the air and once running the ball. Coldspring didnt put any points on the board all night and I feel its a combo of the starting QB and the O line. This week will give us another look to see whats changes the sstaff makes

Well, if tradition has anything to do with it, the Trojans will be a thorn in whosever arse the play.  I have some friends in Coldspring.  They have been really quite so far. 

As stated, the first 3-4 games vs CE King, Navasota, La Marque and LCM will give us a better idea of what we should expect from the Trojans.  Hopefully, I will be able to catch the Navasota/Coldspring game..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder