Looking for a select team for my daughter

I am looking for a 12U select team for my daughter to possible join.  She is a go getter and loves to play softball.  Would like to find a team to put her on in the mid county area which is closer to our home.  She uses her head when playing softball, bats, and base runs very well.  Please is there is a team that is needing a utility player please let us know.  You will not be disappointed with her performance. 

Please contact us at [email protected].

Thanks and we hope to see some of you soon.

Mid County MOJO 02 10u softball team is looking to add one player to finish the spring season. We are also holding open practices from now until the fall season for any players that would like to come workout/ tryout with the team. We are a 02 team that will be moving to 12u for the fall, so any players eligable for 12u are also welcome to come tryout. For more information or practice times please call or text Casey Maxwell at 409-540-6069.

Thanks for looking out for us dawgmom54! We will be moving to 12u in the fall but will start having open practice in mid June. We will be looking to add several players to replace some of the girls that will be staying down with one of our other 10u teams and are always looking for a good utility player. If you would be interested in practicing with us this summer and trying out in the fall feel free to call or text Casey Maxwell at 409-540-6069.

• 2 weeks later...
The Golden Triangle Gators 12U team will soon be looking to replace players who will be moving up to our new 14U team or who may choose to leave the organization after we complete our current Spring season.  We will be looking for players with primarily 2001 birthdays that want to compete and have the desire to improve every week and enjoy playing the game of softball.

After the State Tournament next weekend we will begin "soft" practices working with pitchers and catchers, working on hitting and fielding fundamentals and working on situational softball.  The majority, if not all of these practices will be open to guests who wish to workout with us.

We will continue this routine through June and July with an eye towards holding team tryouts in late July or early August.  Our plan is to play a robust Fall tournament schedule in preparation for Spring 2014.

Our practice field is located in the "Mid-County" area of Port Arthur off of 9th Ave., adjacent to Memorial High School.

In only our first full season of play, the 12U Gators already have become a vastly improved and competitive Team.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

I hope to hear from you soon...Thanks!

David Nelson
Assistant Coach
Golden Triangle Gators 12U

We will probably start holding these "soft" or "light" practices sometime during the week of June 24.  We plan to continue to hold one or two practices per week until tryout time.  These practices will be "open" to all girls who wish to keep from getting rusty over the summer.  More details will be posted on this site soon.

Thanks,
David Nelson
Assistant Coach
Golden Triangle Gators 12U

It looks like the 14U Golden Triangle Gators will have open practices beginning next week Tuesday, June 18th at 6pm at our fields off of 9th Avenue across from Memorial High School.  Nothing formal.  We'll work on fundamentals, drills, play some games and conditioning.  You and your daughter are more than welcome to come by and participate.

I can also be reached at 409 720 8361 or [email protected].

Thanks,
Chester

Mid-County MOJO 02 will be moving to 12u in the fall and will be holding open practices this summer to prepare for tryouts in August starting June 17th. These will be light practices that are open to any players that would like to work on their fundamental softball skills and keep their game sharp over the summer. Girls are welcome to wear shorts and t-shirts or what ever they will be comfortable in to practice in the heat. If we will be working on something that will require pants they will be notified before the next practice. We will try to hold one to two practices per week through out the summer but location and times may vary. If you are interested in practicing with us please call or text Casey Maxwell at 409-540-6069 or email at [email protected]. Mid-County MOJO is a rapidly growing organization that currently consist of four teams in various age groups with more projected to be added in the fall. If you would like more information on this or any of our other teams don't hesitate to contact us.

• 2 weeks later...
I am excited to announce that I, along with a couple of other coaches from the 12U Golden Triangle Gators, will be moving to the Bayou Bats organization.  The Bayou Bats are a well known and respected group that has both a great work ethic and strong family values.

Our main purpose for moving to the Bayou Bats is to help form a 12U team which will follow in the footsteps of their already very successful 14U team.  There will be a few playing spots to fill on the 12U team so please watch for future postings about open practices and/or tryouts soon on this website.

Thanks,
David Nelson
Assistant Coach
Bayou Bats 12U
[email protected]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder