25 - 2A district picks.

I know ( Kountze )Ethan Franklin district MVP...I think Kolton Ballance got Offensive MVP...Austin Marshall First Team for his play in Centerfield...Bradley Peters First Team for his play at 2nd base...Tyler Brown 2nd team for his play in left field...Braden Franklin and Kole Williams got 2nd team for his play at first base and short stop.

And further more the proper protocol is the team who won district is supposed to release the list.  That would be EC ! Why are you releasing this information before the Coach ?  I would be mad if my players found out here and not from their coach.  And what about the ones who didn't get anything ?  This might not be a great way to find out you didn't ! You even state I think !  What if it is not true and you thought wrong and this kid reads this and it isn't ???? Just stop and Think Man !!

[quote name="basesloaded" post="1404415" timestamp="1368537375"]
And further more the proper protocol is the team who won district is supposed to release the list.  That would be EC ! Why are you releasing this information before the Coach ?  I would be mad if my players found out here and not from their coach.  And what about the ones who didn't get anything ?  This might not be a great way to find out you didn't ! You even state I think !  What if it is not true and you thought wrong and this kid reads this and it isn't ???? Just stop and Think Man !!
[/quote]
Actually the list was out because coach Kirby announced it at the athletic night for the Kountze School Board...that is where  I got information I knew the kid got an MVP selection just was not sure how it was posted. So it did come out of a coaches mouth first...sorry if anything I posted was presumptive of offensive...personally do not see what I did wrong...I even stated where I heard info in previous post.

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1404562" timestamp="1368560140"]
[quote author=basesloaded link=topic=111913.msg1404415#msg1404415 date=1368537375]
[/quote]
Actually the list was out because coach Kirby announced it at the athletic night for the Kountze School Board...that is where  I got information I knew the kid got an MVP selection just was not sure how it was posted. So it did come out of a coaches mouth first...sorry if anything I posted was presumptive of offensive...personally do not see what I did wrong...I even stated where I heard info in previous post.
[/quote]Your coach had the list so I don't see anything wrong. Your post have been pretty level headed.

[quote name="basesloaded" post="1404415" timestamp="1368537375"]
[/quote]
Soo u mad?

[quote name="utfan06" post="1404646" timestamp="1368572432"]
[quote author=basesloaded link=topic=111913.msg1404415#msg1404415 date=1368537375]
[/quote]
Soo u mad?
[/quote]
I don't think it was about mad...I understand the point...i just think they spoke before they completely comprehended the thread. I honestly thought all our players as well as other district players had been told since it was announced at the Kountze ISD Board Meeting...I mean there were Baseball players in attendance with the head coach along with the AD being present, so thinking that players did not know never entered my mind.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline