Ec baseball

Just wanted to say thank you to the coaches !!!  Its been a great season...,. Your hard work pd off with a district championship ....  To the players....  It's been a great season and I'm glad my 2 boys were a part of it.  Proud of this group of players , coaches and parents. 

[quote name="wackpack" post="1403843" timestamp="1368314962"]
Just wanted to say thank you to the coaches !!!  Its been a great season...,. Your hard work pd off with a district championship ....  To the players....  It's been a great season and I'm glad my 2 boys were a part of it.  Proud of this group of players , coaches and parents.
[/quote]
Great post...nice see parents trying support rather than second guess and coach from the rail bird seat!

[quote name="wackpack" post="1403843" timestamp="1368314962"]
[/quote]

I agree!  We may not have agreed with all the coaches decisions, but, to quote my son "Dad, we wouldn't have been District Champs if wouldn't have been for Coach Gaus", and I agree.  I'm not sure anyone else could have gotten these kids to perform for them the way they did for him.

It has been a great ride!  The past four years have seen 4 different Varsity coaches.  I hope Gaus stays around for a while. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine