Select baseball tryouts/open practices for a 10 year old boy

My son, age 10 (10/16/02) is interested in trying out for a select team. He is a good player but not a great player...yet. He is a hard worker and really loves the game. He is working very hard on his league team, making great plays and hitting well. He enjoys playing centerfield and catches most balls that are hit out to him. He pitches well for an inning or two before he gets frustrated.  He is one of the fastest kids in the league and he loves to steal bases. I am not sure if he is ready for select but he wants to give it a go. His older sister, age 15 (currently on a 18u gold team) has been playing select for many years, so we understand the time, fundraising, traveling, dues, and overall commitment and hard work that comes with select ball.

Please let me know if there are any open practices for his age where he could continue to improve his skills or if there is a tryout anytime soon. He really wants to play at the next level.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
July 27 and August 3 we will have tryouts for setx angels baseball. Looking for kids who love the game and want to learn. It's a new team we r starting now. Would look forward to seeing yall their if u haven't found anything already. Facebook.com/setxangelsbaseball or u can email for more info at [email protected] or call at 4092937077. Thank u
Aaron root
Manager angels baseball

• 2 weeks later...
We're having open tryouts for Red Stitch Baseball at the College St Softball Complex on August 24 at 4pm.  You can pre-register by sending the following information to the email listed below:

Player name:                   
Age (on April 1, 2014):   
Parent/Guardian name:     
Phone number:                 
Email:                             
Team played on last year:
Positions played:

Hope to see you out there!

[email protected]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online