Kountze 133 Deweyville 62 Final/Tuesday

Guest OFballer

That's sorry.  Take the EC whooping like a man.  Have a little character.  You don't have to embarress someone to redeem yourself.  Running up the score makes you look worse than losing to EC.

You guys act like kountze has 20 kids to play basketball on their vasrity. They have what 9 kids. So do u tell the kids coming off the bench to just stand there nd not play. Kountze is a 2 A  school so they dont have a lot of numbers. And yeah no one was saying anything when they were putting 50 points on the board during football games and letting their RB run for 400 yards.

well its the same situation for dville in football. we have the smallest school in the district. when the running back only carries it 15 times and getss 250 yards and we put in the secound string in.... are they suppose to just sit there and not play.... what goes around comes around is right... like when dville plays kountze next year... we'll see what happens

Guest OFballer

Good reply everyone.  Two wrongs do make a right.  Screw character.  Kountze took it out on Deweyville. And your right, what goes around, comes around.  Rememebr that Kountze.

Guest ECBucFan

im just standin up for the deweyville seems like everyone tears dville down

Just want to add here: DV has a lot to be proud of. Great community full of good people. New gym/stadium. Community growing. DV year in & year out has been a classy member of our 2A district. Props to DV! :) 

I depends on how you score the points. If your up big, and you leave your starters in and contihue to press or play pressure defense, I have a problem with that. If you bring in all of you reserves and play a weak zone, and your subs continue to score, they deserve a chance too.

I agree i mean if your sec team is in you dont need to tell them not to score let them play just you dodnt need to press also i hate to ask but what were the stats for this game?

I guess everyone forgot about Deweyville's football team whipping up on a short handed Cathedral Christian School in football. Wasn't the score something like 76-0. Cathedral had 19 varsity players. What goes around comes around. Deweyville being a 2A school I'm sure a few of the basketball players also played football. I would think they would be the last team to cry about someone running up the score.

I'd be more than happy to post replies from the Deweyville faithful after the Cathedral football game. Your comments sure changed a lot after being on the short end of the stick.

I guess everyone forgot about Deweyville's football team whipping up on a short handed Cathedral Christian School in football. Wasn't the score something like 76-0. Cathedral had 19 varsity players. What goes around comes around. Deweyville being a 2A school I'm sure a few of the basketball players also played football. I would think they would be the last team to cry about someone running up the score.

I'd be more than happy to post replies from the Deweyville faithful after the Cathedral football game. Your comments sure changed a lot after being on the short end of the stick.

well when they put in there secound and third string in (the people that dont play much) are they suppose to just kneel the ball in the beginning of the third quater when its 40 something to nothing. they want to play and theyll try there best to score. and if i understand correctly they had a freshman running the ball in the secound half.

Once again, It's how they scored the points. If D'ville left their starters in and were throwing the ball, I would have problem with that. If they put their subs in and ran the ball, the subs, who rarely get on the field deserve opportunity too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder