Nederland vs Dayton Pre Game

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Dayton Transplant" post="1399673" timestamp="1367425976"]
#9 first 3 innings (gave up 4 earned) then another in 4th and 5th then Hobbs in 6th and 7th.  Water under bridge. [b]Nederland is focus this week[/b]
[/quote] Yes just hope the rain holds off.. and the wind is suppose to be blowing NNW 20-30 MPH..  :o

[quote name="crittergitter" post="1399722" timestamp="1367434371"]
[quote author=scapegoat link=topic=111567.msg1399250#msg1399250 date=1367292469]
The second game at Nederland will be out of the ordinary with NW winds at 20 mph predicted for Friday.
[/quote]

that will be blowing in at nederlands field.
[/quote]

wrong

[quote name="Mr.Oct." post="1399737" timestamp="1367435976"]
Home plate at Nederland faces south, North wind will be blowing out to center.
[/quote]

you are right. i had a brain fart. i was thinking direction instead of wind direction.

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1399671" timestamp="1367425733"]
[quote author=GCMPats2 link=topic=111567.msg1399669#msg1399669 date=1367424973]
I thought Nederland was playing Dayton?
[/quote] :) what GCMPats2 said.  And as for 6 pitchers (Ima take yalls word for it) But I swear I don't recall that many pitcher changes.
[/quote]

Back away from the snicker's bar, your gonna miss the action that way....... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby Again" post="1399845" timestamp="1367461534"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=111567.msg1399671#msg1399671 date=1367425733]
[quote author=GCMPats2 link=topic=111567.msg1399669#msg1399669 date=1367424973]
I thought Nederland was playing Dayton?
[/quote] :) what GCMPats2 said.  And as for 6 pitchers (Ima take yalls word for it) But I swear I don't recall that many pitcher changes.
[/quote]

Back away from the snicker's bar, your gonna miss the action that way....... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] your parents must be so proud of you... go stick your head back in a frozen pond hole...

I heard from a source that Dayton football players do not play baseball.Would like to hear from Dayton fans on the #of football players that are playing baseball.Nederland has several football players playing baseball.Just curious not looking to make fun of anybody.

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1399861" timestamp="1367465600"]
I heard from a source that Dayton football players do not play baseball.Would like to hear from Dayton fans on the #of football players that are playing baseball.Nederland has several football players playing baseball.Just curious not looking to make fun of anybody.
[/quote] As far as I know.. there is only one football player on the team. And he is a sophomore.

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1399863" timestamp="1367465932"]
[quote author=scapegoat link=topic=111567.msg1399861#msg1399861 date=1367465600]
[/quote] As far as I know.. there is only one football player on the team. And he is a sophomore.
[/quote]are you kidding me ?? In this town ? Football is king , if you play football , you don't have time for anything else unless it helps you in football somehow . The baseball team has to wait for football to be done before they even get their coaches involved in what they do . The baseball coaches coach football too . It's either one or the other around here . There is one player left on the baseball team that plays football , but I say give it a year , he won't be playing baseball if he plans on playing football . You never know though . Drive through town and look at the football stadium , you could put the whole town in the home stands . Then go to the school and look at the stands out there . Better bring your own seat , although the one set if bleachers are rarely full at a baseball game . Unless the other team travels well . It's pretty sad actually .

The stands will be full Friday at the Dayton Baseball field..........With Nederland Folks ;)And if you do not think football is king over all sports in Nederland and P.N.G...You have been getting the good stuff with  smoking baby!

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1399876" timestamp="1367485491"]
The stands will be full Friday at the Dayton Baseball field..........With Nederland Folks ;)And if you do not think football is king over all sports in Nederland and P.N.G...You have been getting the good stuff with  smoking baby!
[/quote]

Speaking of good stuff, I looked high and low for my puprle dayton shirt to wear at this game tonight, guess I'll have to turn my PNG shirt inside out and deal with it.  ;) ;)

[quote name="Dayton Transplant" post="1399888" timestamp="1367498358"]
There are 3 young men that play football also.
[/quote]your right Trandplant . They are all sophomores correct ?? . One is injured , the other plays third , the dh and who is the other ? The left fielder ? I'm not too familiar with the kids unless they have been around a couple years . Is the injured one the young man that plays catcher when #11 is pitching . I see they have another kid there now when 11 is on the bump , I asked one of the parents a couple weeks ago what had happened to the other catcher , they said he got hurt so I'm assuming that is him . Wisegerber I believe is his name . Not to sure of the spelling .

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1399934" timestamp="1367506298"]
[quote author=Dayton Transplant link=topic=111567.msg1399888#msg1399888 date=1367498358]
There are 3 young men that play football also.
[/quote]your right Trandplant . They are all sophomores correct ?? . One is injured , the other plays third , the dh and who is the other ? The left fielder ? I'm not too familiar with the kids unless they have been around a couple years . Is the injured one the young man that plays catcher when #11 is pitching . I see they have another kid there now when 11 is on the bump , I asked one of the parents a couple weeks ago what had happened to the other catcher , they said he got hurt so I'm assuming that is him . Wisegerber I believe is his name . Not to sure of the spelling .
[/quote]Left Fielder is my little cousin and he does play football also! ;) Tristan Baughman

[quote name="Smoking Baby Again" post="1399927" timestamp="1367505729"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=111567.msg1399876#msg1399876 date=1367485491]
[/quote]

Speaking of good stuff, I looked high and low for my puprle dayton shirt to wear at this game tonight, guess I'll have to turn my PNG shirt inside out and deal with it.  ;) ;)
[/quote]Just be sure and have that injuin pushing against that heart...And you will become the person we know you can be smoking buddy :P

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1399986" timestamp="1367510982"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby Again link=topic=111567.msg1399927#msg1399927 date=1367505729]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=111567.msg1399876#msg1399876 date=1367485491]
[/quote]

[/quote]Just be sure and have that injuin pushing against that heart...And you will become the person we know you can be smoking buddy :P
[/quote] ;D