Dayton & Crosby Who wins?

[quote name="SUNSHINE123" post="1399035" timestamp="1367249787"]
OMG!!!!!! I hope Crosby beats Dayton...Crosby I hope some of your players dont get cussed out by the Dayton coach like ours did both games we played them..
[/quote]I doubt that happened, the only thing ive heard about is the way Suymmer creek fans were acting! mmmmmmmm :o

whats wrong with getting alittle loud at a game you are winning..Sorry ya werent able to do it at either one of the games ya played against SC. At least if we would of lost our coach would of had alittle more respect than your did and let the boys go shake hands after the game

[quote name="SUNSHINE123" post="1399035" timestamp="1367249787"]
OMG!!!!!! I hope Crosby beats Dayton...Crosby I hope some of your players dont get cussed out by the Dayton coach like ours did both games we played them..
[/quote]OMG!OMG!OMG! Junior high

Sunshine . Hate to rain on your parade , but you need to check your facts before you start making accusations . It was infact Summercreek #17 that started the whole mess . He cussed and disrespected our coach , it started in the first game when he played third , and carried over to the 2nd game when he was on the mound . That may be acceptable over there your area , but where we come from , it won't get you but one thing . Real lucky that one thing didn't happen . Be glad we just got on the bus . See y'all next year .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86