Who is playing tonight because of testing this week??

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1396745" timestamp="1366647722"]
Schedule of games is posted up top.

But, I was not aware that the Kountze/EC game was tonight. Schedule still had it for tomorrow night.
[/quote]

somesort of testing going on this week that has tuesday games reschedule, don't know who all it affects and when

Buna plays thursday instead of tomorrow also

[quote name="Sportsfan1968" post="1396749" timestamp="1366647826"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=111345.msg1396745#msg1396745 date=1366647722]
Schedule of games is posted up top.

But, I was not aware that the Kountze/EC game was tonight. Schedule still had it for tomorrow night.
[/quote]

somesort of testing going on this week that has tuesday games reschedule, don't know who all it affects and when

Buna plays thursday instead of tomorrow also
[/quote]

I know of 21-3A games moved to Thursday night from tomorrow night.

Not all Tuesday games have been moved. According to schedule, 22-3A will still play tomorrow night.

Are all 25-2A games moved to tonight?

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1396754" timestamp="1366648666"]
All of the 20-4A games are being played tonight. I think its due to TAKS Exit Re-Testing... <--- Don't quote me on that but I believe that is the reason..
[/quote]

Yes, I have all those games posted in the schedule up top.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1396756" timestamp="1366648799"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111345.msg1396754#msg1396754 date=1366648666]
All of the 20-4A games are being played tonight. I think its due to TAKS Exit Re-Testing... <--- Don't quote me on that but I believe that is the reason..
[/quote]

Yes, I have all those games posted in the schedule up top.
[/quote]

[b] 8)[/b]

Just curious as to why some teams in 21-3A had to reschedule their games and others did not? The coaches were made aware of the test schedule and adjusted their game schedules accordingly. Just wondering why some teams had to move while others stayed with their schedule from a month ago?

Rake1

[quote name="Rake1" post="1396841" timestamp="1366661599"]
Just curious as to why some teams in 21-3A had to reschedule their games and others did not? The coaches were made aware of the test schedule and adjusted their game schedules accordingly. Just wondering why some teams had to move while others stayed with their schedule from a month ago?

Rake1
[/quote]

Every team in the state was supposed to reschedule, the choices were start time today no later than 5:00 pm or Thursday......  Who is keeping a Tuesday night scheduled game????

Nobody in 21-3A plays tomorrow that I know of? A month ago all the teams had their games moved in preparation of the testing, put them on their schedule, and then last week one of the games got moved. I was just wondering if their was some sort of rule or stipulation that had to be followed? Or did the teams that moved do it on their own?

Rake1

[quote name="Rake1" post="1396883" timestamp="1366666500"]
Nobody in 21-3A plays tomorrow that I know of? A month ago all the teams had their games moved in preparation of the testing, put them on their schedule, and then last week one of the games got moved. I was just wondering if their was some sort of rule or stipulation that had to be followed? Or did the teams that moved do it on their own?

Rake1
[/quote]

FROM UIL WEBSITE:

*Notes on STAAR testing
• If [b]any student in the school [/b] is taking any test at any time that day, no playoff game can be scheduled Monday through Thursday, as required by state law.
• Once testing is complete for the week, teams may schedule playoff games beginning the following day, provided they remain in compliance with UIL rules for scheduling playoff games.
• On Friday, when there are timed tests that end at a time certain, with school approval teams could travel no earlier than 30 minutes after the scheduled end of tests on Friday.
• If any test for any student on a team involved in a post-season contest occurs on Friday and is an untimed test, travel for that team is not permitted until the end of the school day.
• If there are conflicts between a playoff series and the state track meet, it is recommended (but not required) that schools schedule only a one game series.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder