21 3-A, where do you stand

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="hjhawks" post="1397364" timestamp="1366760097"]
[u]Everyone [/u]on here is getting out of line...... support the kids at the schools you root for.
[/quote]
The voice of reason ;D

[quote name="hjhawks" post="1397364" timestamp="1366760097"]
[u]Everyone [/u]on here is getting out of line...... support the kids at the schools you root for.
[/quote]

I totally agree...stop the bashing.

This seems more like little kids on the playground arguing about which daddy is the strongest. At least on the playground you know you are dealing with children.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1397426" timestamp="1366772462"]
Farmer's Tan...
Time is not on your  side.
Best hope you play [b]The Hawks early in the season
before report cards come out.[/b]
Even the most talented, strong, fast, built athlete
can't tackle that one!!!
;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

Grades are not an issue at Silsbee. I do not know where you get your info.
It would not matter anyway, Silsbee would just plug in another [b]athlete[/b] into that position, and will still hang half a hundred on HJ ;D

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1397439" timestamp="1366775089"]
[quote author=Team Game link=topic=111338.msg1397414#msg1397414 date=1366770954]
[quote author=hjhawks link=topic=111338.msg1397364#msg1397364 date=1366760097]
[/quote]

This seems more like little kids on the playground arguing about which daddy is the strongest. At least on the playground you know you are dealing with children.

[/quote]

Blah, blah, blah..... Whatever..... I get sick of people saying HJ has no athletes... I get on here to be their voice and an HJ person says "I'm out of line" your out of line.... I guess your good with our boys being a laughing stock.... I'm not! Ya'll want me to quit, cool, I'll talk talk to ya during football season.... ALL OF YA PODNA!!!
[/quote]

Nope, I am not ok with people saying anything negative about the kids. I believe I said to "stop the bashing".

Just a firm believer in actions speak louder than words.  As of now, everyone is basing their opinion on the past. Let the coach and kids prove themselves on the field.

Nothing wrong with believing in your kids and school. I do agree you make a statement of your opinion and get tag teamed by others - especially the Silsbee fans.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Team Game" post="1397450" timestamp="1366802285"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=111338.msg1397439#msg1397439 date=1366775089]
[quote author=Team Game link=topic=111338.msg1397414#msg1397414 date=1366770954]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Blah, blah, blah..... Whatever..... I get sick of people saying HJ has no athletes... I get on here to be their voice and an HJ person says "I'm out of line" your out of line.... I guess your good with our boys being a laughing stock.... I'm not! Ya'll want me to quit, cool, I'll talk talk to ya during football season.... ALL OF YA PODNA!!!
[/quote]

Nope, I am not ok with people saying anything negative about the kids. I believe I said to "stop the bashing".

Just a firm believer in actions speak louder than words.  As of now, everyone is basing their opinion on the past. Let the coach and kids prove themselves on the field.

Nothing wrong with believing in your kids and school. I do agree you make a statement of your opinion and get tag teamed by others - especially the Silsbee fans.
[/quote]the only reason he gets tag teamed by Silsbee fans is because of the outlandish statements that he and his family Make.

[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1397426" timestamp="1366772462"]
Farmer's Tan...
Time is not on your  side.
Best hope you play The Hawks early in the season
[b]before report cards come out.[/b]
Even the most talented, strong, fast, built athlete
can't tackle that one!!!
;) ;) ;)
[/quote]Why would this be an issue with Silsbee?

I dont recall any Silsbee failing out of sports in a LONG time. Hardin Jeffferson fans need to put the moonshine bottle and tobacco down for a second. You guys are practacing vs each other LOL! Of course you look good in practice. All teams havepractice super stars.Your problem is, is that when the lights come of Friday they all turn into plain scrubs. Your stadium looks like a Civil War meeting spot. You better home someone from Silsbee doesnt get pissed and unlesh 2 or 3 termites to eat thru the 500 year old lumber holding up Hawk Stadium. HJ 3-7 at best.

Guest BigCountry66
[quote name="Team Game" post="1397414" timestamp="1366770954"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

TeamGame, I'm pretty sure we're dealing with children on this thread.  I'm making a safe assumption that some illiterate children have hijacked their parents accounts and have been posting on these forums for a while now.  I'm not naming any names but you kids know who you are.

BIGCOUNTRY66,

What makes you so sure HJ will upset Silsbee or stick with WOS. WOS only up 14 at the half was due to them calling the same run play 10 times. When they stepped it up on D, all hell broke lose. Silsbee looked pass you and still won by 21. Silsbee or WOS haven"t missed the playoffs in a long time. HJ hasnt made the playoffs but two or three in the last 15 years.

1996 Silsbee wins 42-0 Spearman rushed for 345 4TDs
1997 HJ wins 10-0
2005 HJ wins 12-0
2006 Silsbee wins 28-3 playoffs
2007 Silsbee wins 36-7
2008 Silsbee wins 41-8 playoffs
2009 Silsbee wins 56-26 playoffs
2010 Silsbee wins 30-20 playoffs
2011 Silsbee wins 54-7 playoffs
2012 Silsbee wins 28-7 playoffs

Guest BigCountry66
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1397675" timestamp="1366831116"]
BIGCOUNTRY66,

What makes you so sure HJ will upset Silsbee or stick with WOS. WOS only up 14 at the half was due to them calling the same run play 10 times. When they stepped it up on D, all hell broke lose. Silsbee looked pass you and still won by 21. Silsbee or WOS haven"t missed the playoffs in a long time. HJ hasnt made the playoffs but two or three in the last 15 years.
[/quote]

Please don't get me confused with bedelmon.  I don't need his self-inflicted headaches.

Dear ALL HJ Fans,

What does it feel like to come in close to or DEAD last place EVERY year in football. Your football program reminds me of the movie Necessary Roughness. Your team really  does try but the talent just isn't there. You can lift all the weights and run all you want. Football is a game of technique and skill as well. Those two you lack! Its ok to finish last again this year. No one exected you to do any better. You fans can read all you want and the players can be motivated as much as they want, but after that 1st 80yard run is made against you and your down 7-0, there goes the neighborhood. Bedelmon needs to understand that neither his two kids or any combination of talent will turn this program around.

I[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1397697" timestamp="1366835189"]
Dear ALL HJ Fans,

What does it feel like to come in close to or DEAD last place EVERY year in football. Your football program reminds me of the movie Necessary Roughness. Your team really  does try but the talent just isn't there. You can lift all the weights and run all you want. Football is a game of technique and skill as well. Those two you lack! Its ok to finish last again this year. No one exected you to do any better. You fans can read all you want and the players can be motivated as much as they want, but after that 1st 80yard run is made against you and your down 7-0, there goes the neighborhood. Bedelmon needs to understand that neither his two kids or any combination of talent will turn this program around.
[/quote]

We have about 20 that are going to turn it around.... And 1 coach.... I challange you BADSANTA to meet my two kids and talk that trash in front of'em. Your nothin but a little man hiding behind a stupid username.... Probably never played a down of football.... I'm not going to down Silsbee's kids or their fans, or your field (even though it always smells like somebody farted) because I'm bigger than that.... But I got to tell ya, I believe you probably have this anger inside you because when you were younger the football players probably smacked you around, pulled your little draws up around your neck..............

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1398177" timestamp="1366953656"]
I[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=111338.msg1397697#msg1397697 date=1366835189]
Dear ALL HJ Fans,

[/quote]

We have about 20 that are going to turn it around.... And 1 coach.... I challange you BADSANTA to meet my two kids and talk that trash in front of'em. Your nothin but a little man hiding behind a stupid username.... Probably never played a down of football.... I'm not going to down Silsbee's kids or their fans, or your field (even though it always smells like somebody farted) because I'm bigger than that.... But I got to tell ya, I believe you probably have this anger inside you because when you were younger the football players probably smacked you around, pulled your little draws up around your neck..............
[/quote] ;D Funny stuff. Lol

Guest Air Bisquit
Yeah it is funny until HJ's football season starts, then reality and the Mustangs, Cardinals, Tigers, Cougars, and Bobcats will punch the Hawks square in their beaks.

Yep I was smacked around just like that 60-0 HJ vs WOS score. Yes I wouldn't have a problem telling u or your kids that you guys have no chance at the playoffs or a 5 win season. Good luck on another season playing in reverse. Be honest with ur kids.  Expectations are we are gonna lose. Reality is we are gonna lose BAD!!!

Let me see how to put this proper, dont want to get banned, got my hand slapped again for being mean to Badsanta..... I cant wait untill football season gets here.... Hopefully the Hawks are going to open a can of whoop-butt on district 21-3A. Well, we can dream right? Our newly found excitment is running rampid around HJ..... Hopefully we will be able to keep up with the onslaught that WOS and Silsbee are going to unleash on us.... I love you guys..... This site is sooooo much fun.... Farmer Fran and Badsanta, you guys need to come over for chicken nuggets and kool-aid so I can get a picture of yall with my boys sitting on your laps.... That would be great.... We could make ice-cream, fruit punch, and play scrabble or even duck, duck goose!

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1398764" timestamp="1367107234"]
Let me see how to put this proper, dont want to get banned, got my hand slapped again for being mean to Badsanta..... I cant wait untill football season gets here.... Hopefully the Hawks are going to open a can of whoop-butt on district 21-3A. Well, we can dream right? Our newly found excitment is running rampid around HJ..... Hopefully we will be able to keep up with the onslaught that WOS and Silsbee are going to unleash on us.... I love you guys..... This site is sooooo much fun.... Farmer Fran and Badsanta, you guys need to come over for chicken nuggets and kool-aid so I can get a picture of yall with my boys sitting on your laps.... That would be great.... We could make ice-cream, fruit punch, and play scrabble or even duck, duck goose!
[/quote]
The key/operative word in this post is "Hopefully." ::)