25-2A final standings predictions??

To me I gotta give district to Deweyville...with their record and schedule line up they would have to have a complete meltdown with Howell on the hill...don't see it happening...past that it will be a dog fight for second and third between Kountze, EC and Hardin. By the end of this week we should have a pretty good idea.

The District as it stands now:
                          Record        RF            RA
1  Deweyville        6-2          48            21
T2 East Chambers 5-3          57            39
T2 Kountze            5-3          42            27
4  Hardin              4-4          38            31
5  Anahuac            0-8          23            90

Everyone (except Anahuac) is still in this, and all have a chance at 1st place (mathematically).

Last two weeks should be interesting.  8)

Well as 25-2a turns...with Deweyville going down last night things make a more interesting turn. This thing will go down to the wire for District even though playoff spots will be pretty well set by end of day next Tuesday...or a least we will know who has to do what. This has been a tough district this year...pitching has been great and think it going to come down to just that, pitching and rotation.

Here we go:

Current standings:
DP 6-2
EC 5-3
KL 5-3
HH 4-4
AP 0-8

SCHEDULE REMAINING.                      W.      /.        L.  (MY prediction)

apr. 12 - AP V DP.                                DP.              AP
              KL V HH.                                KL.              HH
apr. 16 - AP V EC.                                EC.              AP
              DP V HH                                DP              HH
apr. 19 - HH V EC.                                HH.            EC
              KL V DP.                                KL.              DP
apr. 23 - AP V HH.                                HH.            AP
              EC V KL                                  KL.              EC
apr. 26 - DP V EC.                                DP.            EC
              AP V KL.                                  KL.            AP

PROJECTED FINISH:

DP 9-3
EC 6-6
KL 9-3
HH 6-6
AP 0-12

***** I made my predictions from projected pitching rotation and past performance with pitching...the caveat between Kountze and Deweyville will be just that... If Kountze sees Howell it will be close game so I am not going stand completely firm on the call I made on that game but Kountze is my team so I will go with a win...lol! We will see how it all plays out and comes to fruition...but you can look at what I have posted and make your own analysis.

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1393232" timestamp="1365607268"]
Well as 25-2a turns...with Deweyville going down last night things make a more interesting turn. This thing will go down to the wire for District even though playoff spots will be pretty well set by end of day next Tuesday...or a least we will know who has to do what. This has been a tough district this year...pitching has been great and think it going to come down to just that, pitching and rotation.
[/quote]
Totally agree with ya, should be fun!

[quote name="wackpack" post="1393263" timestamp="1365613660"]
Ec gets no respect. 6-6 ? C'mon man......
[/quote]
I was not trying to disrespect...lol...just made prediction based on what your probable pitching rotation would be v another and what their probable pitching rotation. Any way that was my process and my projected finish may not be worth a crap but if you read the final part of my post you see I used the word fruition...which would make reference all coming together as stated. Nevertheless I think every game will be hard fought...I love it because its fun to watch and the boys have a chance to get better!

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1393252" timestamp="1365610083"]
Here we go:

Current standings:
DP 6-2
EC 5-3
KL 5-3
HH 4-4
AP 0-8

apr. 19 - HH V EC.                                HH.            EC
              KL V DP.                                KL.              DP
              EC V KL                                  KL.              EC
apr. 26 - DP V EC.                                DP.            EC

PROJECTED FINISH:

DP 9-3
EC 6-6
KL 9-3
HH 6-6
AP 0-12

***** I made my predictions from projected pitching rotation and past performance with pitching...the caveat between Kountze and Deweyville will be just that... If Kountze sees Howell it will be close game so I am not going stand completely firm on the call I made on that game but Kountze is my team so I will go with a win...lol! We will see how it all plays out and comes to fruition...but you can look at what I have posted and make your own analysis.
[/quote]
Hey this was meant to be a group activity so if I am wrong you guys correct it...maybe I am wrong...someone give anther take on the district. Don't be afraid to put something out there and be wrong...hell...happens to me pretty often.LOL! You might be right...live a little throw caution to the wind...anyway whatever, just trying make for a friendly knowledge filled forum debate.

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1393252" timestamp="1365610083"]
Here we go:

Current standings:
DP 6-2
EC 5-3
KL 5-3
HH 4-4
AP 0-8

apr. 19 - HH V EC.                              [b]  HH. [/b]            [b]EC[/b]
              KL V DP.                                [b]KL. [/b]              [b]DP[/b]
              EC V KL                                  [b]KL.[/b]            [b] EC[/b]
apr. 26 - DP V EC.                                [b] DP.[/b]            [b] EC[/b]

PROJECTED FINISH:

DP 9-3
EC 6-6
KL 9-3
HH 6-6
AP 0-12

[/quote]
The bolded games, in my opinon are tossups.  The Pirates last 3 games, weather permitting, (Hardin, Kountze, EC) they will have Howell pitch 2 of the 3.  I believe the 3 playoff teams should be Dville, EC, and Kountze. Again my opinon, now which order of these playoff teams 1 2 3 on any given day you could switch all 3 and not be wrong.  Possibly could come down to the last game of the year to decide the District Championship.  Gotta love you some High School Baseball.

If Kountze were to beat HH on Friday than if I were a DP I would hold Howell for Kountze next Friday and then come with him again with EC...if HH pulled out win against Kountze than Howell would pitch HH and EC. I'm sure Kountze will go with Franklin against HH...little payback from first game this year...lol...and next Friday most likely it will be Franklin again on DP and Marshall against EC the following Tuesday...all about rotation versus W or L

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1393365" timestamp="1365638335"]
If Kountze were to beat HH on Friday than if I were a DP I would hold Howell for Kountze next Friday and then come with him again with EC...if HH pulled out win against Kountze than Howell would pitch HH and EC. I'm sure Kountze will go with Franklin against HH...little payback from first game this year...lol...and next Friday most likely it will be Franklin again on DP and Marshall against EC the following Tuesday...all about rotation versus W or L
[/quote]
Good points, check your Pm's when you get a chance.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1393376" timestamp="1365643455"]
[quote author=Sport1971! link=topic=110925.msg1393365#msg1393365 date=1365638335]
[/quote]
[/quote]
SteelerCrzy did not get it...???

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1393390" timestamp="1365648448"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=110925.msg1393376#msg1393376 date=1365643455]
[quote author=Sport1971! link=topic=110925.msg1393365#msg1393365 date=1365638335]
[/quote]
[/quote]
SteelerCrzy did not get it...???
[/quote]
Ok should get it now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine