Colmesneil@West Sabine predictions

Both teams have to cut out errors but Colmesneils bats have been on fire and their pitching and defence have been on a roll since the last game against West Sabine. West Sabine had a close call Friday night with their bats down and the Bulldog pitching staff I think it is going to be hard for the Tigers to have success.
Colmesneil 12
Tigers 6
And it could be a blow out if the Tigers make errors!

So West Sabine has one off night at the plate against San Augustine and they can't hit now? If memory serves the Tigers collected 18 hits in the last game off your pitching staff. Unless you have someone else other than those two that night (which I'm sure you do) it will come down to whoever has the last at bat. Should be an exciting game nonetheless. Both teams have been on fire at the plate lately.............

[quote name="Uncle Si" post="1392374" timestamp="1365427388"]
West Sabine will win this game!
[/quote]I retract this statement and congratulate the Colmesneil Bulldogs on a very well played game.  Now that this is over lets get behind one another and hope that both teams represent this district well into the playoffs!! 

[quote name="Uncle Si" post="1393191" timestamp="1365600306"]
[quote author=Uncle Si link=topic=110884.msg1392374#msg1392374 date=1365427388]
West Sabine will win this game!
[/quote]I retract this statement and congratulate the Colmesneil Bulldogs on a very well played game.  Now that this is over lets get behind one another and hope that both teams represent this district well into the playoffs!! 
[/quote]
I agree!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder