Sun Devils Baseball is adding Softball

Sun Devils Baseball Organization is excited to announce that they are branching out to include softball as well.  This organization is one of the premier select baseball organizations in the state.  Last June alone, 4 current or former Sun Devils were selected in the first round of the MLB draft.  Over 100 former Sun Devil players have played or are playing in a Major League organization or Division I colleges around the country.  In addition, the Sun Devils have won the Gold Medal at the USA Olympic Baseball Junior Nations and the 2011 17U Perfect Game World Championship. They are bringing the same concept to select softball.  The idea is to use their training and development concepts to help advance softball players to the next level.  The SD organization also offers in-house pitching, hitting, and fielding lessons at their own facilities (including 2 fields and 8 indoor cages).

On Sunday, March 17th at 2:30pm, we will have tryouts for our 10U team at the Sun Devils Training Facility, 3810 N. Major Drive, Beaumont, TX 77713, behind Wesley Methodist Church.  Other teams will follow in the near future.  This is a late to get started but we will hit the ground running.

If you are interested in trying out or getting more information, please contact Randon Clark, 409-351-0808 or [email protected].

• 2 weeks later...
My youngest daugther Callie (utility player and pitcher) and I (assistant coach/pitch caller) are looking for a 12U team that needs/looking for a utility player/pitcher and wants/needs some assistant coach/pitch caller help.  Please do not hesitate to e-mail ([email protected]) or give us a call or text us at 409 720 8361.  In the meantime, as appropriate, Callie would be available as a "pick-up" player as well.

Thanks,
Chester

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder