Ozens Tony Brown

Ozens Tony Brown is possibly the best high school hurdler in the nation and it hasn't been brought up not once on setx.. Well congrats Lil tony and good luck this weekend at the indoor national championships.. Kid looked amazing last sat at YMBL in both he 110 hurdles and 100m dash, that was an amazing sight to see a kid basically dominate the 110's walk right back down into the blocks and then win the 100m dash GREAT JOB!!!! It was stated in the Enterprise that where ever he goes to school he will play footbal and run track, well its sure looking like he can do both. Ozens boys have always been known for there Track progam and good sprinters coming out of there, but he just might be the best...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Brown ran 13.38 110m hurdles at Texas Relays. Its a meet record and the fastest time in the nation this year. 

http://www.flotrack.org/coverage/250626-2013-Texas-Relays/video/702939-B-110H-F01-D2-Tony-Brown-1338-1-in-USA

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1390602" timestamp="1364855380"]
I feel for other SEC tracksters having to compete against him next year when he's at LSU.
[/quote]
Yep, I agree with you. His sister is already headed there and his mom will probably be coaching in Louisiana... lol

Absolutely amazing!!! He is already at Olympic speed if he can put races like this out time after time. I know you can't always do this especially because his wind was +0.9 and the olympics was -0.3, but here are the results of the finals in the 110mH in London this year.

http://www.london2012.com/athletics/event=athletics-men-110m-hurdles/

Just an idea of how good his time is.

I want to be the first to say it, hands down the fastest to ever come from ozen, and that's saying alot... Possibly the best hurdler from south east texas and I mean their have been some great ones, "Jamal Charles" yes I said it.. Kid leads the nation in the 110 hurdles 13.38 is sick was by himself and yes only a junior still has another year.. them back doors in the 100m with a 10.45 kid is doing something never ever did before.. sais on the news the other day he was going after his coaches school record in the 100m.. go for it

[quote name="JSnipes" post="1390613" timestamp="1364861681"]
Absolutely amazing!!! He is already at Olympic speed if he can put races like this out time after time. I know you can't always do this especially because his wind was +0.9 and the olympics was -0.3, but here are the results of the finals in the 110mH in London this year.

http://www.london2012.com/athletics/event=athletics-men-110m-hurdles/

Just an idea of how good his time is.
[/quote]

the hurdles are also higher for the pros....

Very impressive performance. That's gotta be the fastest time for a texas kid in a good while.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder