Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. If we win against Palestine Westwood then we see the major 2 teams in our district... Hopefully we can pull out 3 wins (and I can actually see us beating Crockett) but then there is Diboll
  2. @THE DUDE hey man since I see your a fan of running clocks then this game may be a spiritual awakening for you
  3. Oh it will definitely be a running clock lol... I think all of Shepherd's games should have a running clock at this point
  4. Expect to see the bulldogs starters pulled out no less than early 2nd quarter
  5. Honestly at this point if we don't get our act together we may place 4th in district (although it's probably not going to happen) and we may have to play EC first round and that's definitely a loss tor
  6. Coldspring-Oakhurst Basketball Schedule [Hidden Content]
  7. If you go the thread about Silsbee basketball I think I posted our schedule but I'll try to get a full complete schedule for you
  8. Exactly... I'm looking forward to next week to see who else will lose that's expected to win
  9. The wins and losses in this district is getting weirder and weirder by the week...
  10. Late to the party due to work but congrats Huntington... Also we can't afford to lose like this again with players out
  11. Did not expect a huge blowout like this but congrats Trojans
  12. I may have to research the district championship stuff but they I figured the players there would
  13. Actually did both schools played for a district championship game a few seasons ago I'm not sure
  14. Splendora (1-3): Splendora wants this to be a rivalry game, and I get it. One would say that y'all are rivals especially back in the early '00s when we were all in the same district (Coldspring, Barbers Hill, Shepherd, Huffman, Liberty, Splendora, Tarkington, and Cleveland)... Outside of Splendora's true rivals which is Cleveland (maybe Tarkington) I think Huffman is the closest team that they can considered to be their rivals I mean back then both schools had pretty competitive games
  15. Scratch Livingston off... Huntsville is confirmed and we also picked up Willis for a home game
  16. I'm still at a loss for words by us losing to Tarkington... But I see us winning by 12 against Trinity
  17. That's what I thought at first but wanted to be sure
  18. I think he was listed at 5'11... Not sure of his weight though
  19. Um we have Trinity next week we start district
  20. Like y'alls unis... Reminds me of Longview's especially the all green y'all wore last week i believe against Lumberton
×
×
  • Create New...