Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Well we will definitely find out soon enough
  2. Then the info I got stated that yall are the #1 seed so I really don't know what to believe at this point
  3. See now I'm getting different info from people now they saying that Woodville is playing Crockett next Thursday
  4. Actually I was mistaken... With Huntington winning tonight that leaves our district like this: 1. Diboll 2.Coldspring 3. Huntington 4. Westwood Crockett was eliminated tonight by Huntington's win
  5. I think Westwood lost to Huntington tonight. If they did they should be out off the playoffs. With the lost against the Panthers tonight I thought that would of put yall in 3rd place and we lost tonight so that put us in 2nd
  6. Please post them here if you know who your teams play, location, and time.
  7. Welp... We will see yall next week
  8. Looks like Trinity and Huntington may pull off some big upsets tonight
  9. Lol I'm actually rooting for yall to win... Otherwise we will see yall next week
  10. @TrojanMoJo them fumbles cost us... I think we were the better team. They had to open up the passing game on us in the 2nd half to get it done
  11. Final 28-22 Lumberjacks... Congrats to Diboll on being district champs and way to go Trojans for fighting back in the 2nd half
  12. We just did
  13. 21-14 Lumberjacks late in the 3rd
  14. I'm pretty sure we will get it going 2nd half
  15. Those 2 big fumbles we had... If we don't drop those we would definitely be winning. Outside of #20 Johnson for Diboll, the Lumberjacks haven't did anything to impress me so far. If we stop him then we win this game
  16. 14-6 Diboll going into the half
  17. The winner of this game will get the winner between Coldspring and Diboll... With that being said I'm picking Buna to win 26-14
  18. I noticed Brock has 532... Makes 4A-D2 very interesting now
  19. Yes pretty much for the time being
  20. Honestly I hope this happens... It doesn't feel right for Coldspring and Shepherd not to be in the same district but most likely this probably won't be the case... I think Shepherd has turned in 531 which still will be good enough for 4A-D2 numbers unless they push the cutoff line up more
  21. If that happens next time then probably not if we were to be placed in that Carthage Shepherd Jasper etc. district... At least for this go around we won't be dealing with Diboll anymore they turned in more than Shepherd and should be moving back up to 4A-D2 (if the snapshot number doesn't drastically moves up) so pretty much hopefully we will be the team to beat in district next season
  22. If I'm off Friday I will be in Coldspring watching my Trojans against Diboll
  23. Coldspring is at 492... By the next realignment after this one we should be back in 4A-D2
  24. Honestly I hope you're right... If that happens that will be a big momentum push headed in to the playoffs for us
×
×
  • Create New...