Jump to content

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Members
  • Posts

    97,165
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    242

Everything posted by Mr. Buddy Garrity

  1. Weak Brooke feeder schools got a few nice prospects, what a coincidence I just got a new shipment of mailboxes. We'll be seeing some of those kids in South Jefferson County soon in Black&Red. ☕
  2. Where's Sgt Rey? Would love to see his thoughts on the Weak Brooke Care Bears this season. 🙃
  3. You can bring up 2023 all you want, but it sure is looking alot like 2025 again to me. Who was that district champion? ☕
  4. Miss State is legit. I can't wait to see the Egg Bowl this year if they keep this up. Taylor is my Heisman favorite as well.
  5. Arkansas is gonna upset Tulsa tonight 🙌🏾 WPS! Pretty sure this will be the last win of the season.
  6. I give it one more drive and I'd pull the starters if I'm Elko.
  7. B-T-A going on in BR.
  8. Anyone know what week playoff spots would start to be clinched?
  9. After watching THAT: I see food on both sides. Lets eat Titans! 😈
  10. I love karma 😁
  11. Iowa!!!!!!!!
  12. Jung out for the season smh.
  13. Texas survives. That was a good game if you like defense like myself.
  14. So has Colin Simmons, good and bad.
  15. Knoxville getting weird!
  16. Sounded like students when I watched their last game.
  17. They don't have those older guys anymore. That changed few years ago.
  18. Their commentators are way more entertaining when they're getting beat, specifically at home 😂
  19. There's literally a high probability of a tie in this district for 4th place, if you know the tiebreaker system you let us know.
  20. I wouldn't have only one team there, it would be a tie of some sort.
×
×
  • Create New...