Jump to content

workbootz

Members
  • Posts

    1,261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by workbootz

  1. United has beaten every team they played by at least 15+ that's including district, where they are picked to finish 4th. Now I'm not familiar with HJ schedule so, I don't know what was the outcome of there loses.
  2. I'm still trying to figure out how you keep putting HJ #1 over United.
  3. I have to disagree with you on that one United has a freshman that's pretty darn good.
  4. JV BU 54 Sterling 33 Final
  5. Freshmen BU 33 Sterling 24 Final
  6. I'm sitting by some NS fans and one lady keep yelling what happened in football. I told her this not football....lol
  7. When teams start to press she needs to put in another ball handler. That freshman done a good job breaking the press from what I saw against Texas City. But when you blowing teams out keep doing what you do.
  8. I'm gonna say United 15+ against Silsbee
  9. United had a hard time breaking the press. Texas City wasn't very big but they was scrappy.
  10. yes they do!! I'll be keep up the updates for United as best as I can.
  11. United starts 2 sophomores, 2 seniors and I believe a freshman. Two of the starters I know came from Central.
  12. actually it was 3 quarters United 56 St. Puis 04. They also played a 20 minute half United 20 St. Puis 05.
  13. All I can do is smdh!!
×
×
  • Create New...