Jump to content

workbootz

Members
  • Posts

    1,261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by workbootz

  1. I see what you did there, that's pretty darn slick...lol. Two years ago they went 9-1, now they may go 1-9. Hmmmmmm I wonder what's the problem.
  2. Them Broncos gonna make y'all swallow them comments. Broncos by 2 TDs and 2 extra points.
  3. Our offense is killing us
  4. I'm gonna go with a coin flip when they play.
  5. You meant Hancock and not Stewart right.
  6. the QB from Lamar has about 200 yards rushing
  7. Brook gets 98 yard kickoff return called back for holding.
  8. he made the playoffs!! this one here about to have another losing season.
  9. 28-14 Brook 2:30 in the 3rd
  10. And they said Hancock was the problem...lol
  11. 13-6 8 min left
  12. HD with another blowout win
  13. Here we go with the complaining already. Lose one game and fingers are getting pointed. But anyway I'm going with United by 2 TDs and a field goal.
  14. I'm glad everybody falling asleep on Dayton. Them Broncos will be back in the playoffs this year.
  15. Be careful, BMTSoulja1 gonna tell you he sees nothing negative with cardinalbacker comments about TB. He just can't say congrats or good luck.
  16. His source probably left before the game was over. Porter had a turnover on the inbound and the Central player made a layup as time expired, to take it to OT. I missed most of the first quarter but from then 0 dunks.
×
×
  • Create New...