Jump to content

AggiesAreWe

SETXsports Director/Manager
  • Posts

    93,589
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    746

Everything posted by AggiesAreWe

  1. Huntsville at Lake Creek will be noon on Saturday.
  2. I completely agree with your sentiment towards how things have become as far as access. It's why we are doing everything possible to keep this website free (even though it does cost money to run) and keep our broadcasts free (those have costs as well). Many folks are like you. They have grown tired of being nickeled and dimed for everything. I understand there are costs to everything. Jordan and I have even discussed having a premium sub here just to help curb costs. Or at least have a donate function to help make ends meet. Right now the only revenue is ads here on the site and ads for our broadcasts, Jordan did away with the ad agency stuff he had here on the site because it was creating more issues than money. Just decided to have ads from local businesses. But that really isn't enough. Each year past we find ourselves here growing closer and closer to some sort of subscript type site. Just can't afford to stay free forever without some outside revenue. I'm afraid it's inevitable. We have worked hard to stay free for 21 years. Hoping we can continue.
  3. Take it easy. I guess this is one of those occasions where one says "a win is a win".
  4. A very bad one at that. Looked like a bunch of 3rd teamers.
  5. Yep and that takes me out of going to that game. Looks like I'll be home Saturday evening.
  6. I'm very happy I chose to stay home for this one. (even though I was looking forward to some Dave's Hot Chicken) But sadly, I can't take back the 3 hours from last night watching this one on my computer. I reiterate, nobody won this game last night. Lufkin just beneffited.
  7. That's one of the complaints for sure. I am a subscriber and don't have those issues and also really don't have too much a problem with the changes. Took some time to figure out the navigation but I had no issues last night watching any games (except for camera work at NC) and keeping up with scores. But, I did this all from a laptop. I don't use my phone for DCTF stuff.
  8. Divisional round match ups: AL Yankees vs. Rays White Sox vs. Guardians NL Braves vs. Dodgers Padres vs. Brewers All series will start Saturday. AL games will be on TBS NL games will be on Fox/FS1
  9. A lot and I mean a lot of folks on X are pretty unhappy with the changes made. My timeline is full of complaints.
  10. NC lost that game and Lufkin benefitted. Nobody won anything in this one.
  11. NS was very very vanilla in the 2nd half. Lot's of backups.
  12. 30th punt of the night. Or it seems
  13. 4th down coming up for NC. Probably the ball game if they don't convert.
  14. That's got to be the 25th penalty tonight on NC. Or it seems like it.
  15. I predict if Lufkin scores on this drive, NC will lose this game.
  16. This is the epitome of a team losing a game vs. a team winning a game.
×
×
  • Create New...