Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. My Daughters first Marching I Beating PAM Crosby game Double header with Ned at NRG College Station winning State (we got knocked out by a State Champion Team)
  2. Never been and hoping I'll never have to..lol I sat under a TREE at Livingston.
  3. That's depressing..lol
  4. Get rid of Cleveland and give us The Hill.
  5. the Fox app
  6. Congrats to all!
  7. On Football Friday people are saying Angleton hasn't had competition that Manvel has had.
  8. Shrinking and still fielding a team like that. Whats the secret? lol
  9. And now we'll run into Manvel.
  10. That's good that it's not set in stone.
  11. Take Lumberton out, and add West Brook. Have to have the Beaumont Bowl.
  12. and now I find coal in my stocking..lol
  13. Where does this leave Livingston? Hopefully not in our district.
  14. Wasn't that long ago y'all were knocking us out of the 1st round.
  15. We will still be around to hijack Lumbertons Threads! Stat will still dump his litter.
  16. Don't combine!
  17. Christmas came early! lol
  18. Hardest working player on any field. He deserves it!
  19. Maybe football and they forfeit MCM win.
  20. He's grown up in the tribe. Once an Indian, always an Indian.
  21. We should be cringing then..lol They probably laugh at us.
  22. I hope he doesn't get on here, would be nothing but a distraction. He's a kid and has a bright future ahead of him.
  23. You wouldn't hit a girl would you? Because if you talk about our Star, I might get mouthy..lol
  24. He's a Super Star!
  25. Manvel! Go get yall some hardware this year!
×
×
  • Create New...