Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Good Gawd...SOC's Oline is unhealthy big..lol
  2. So what will the community do if it's not TF? What is the community doing now to make their wants happen? So we can do the same..lol
  3. Big shoes to fill! Hope the Mustangs find the right coach!
  4. Oh you don't have to tell me that, I'm a BF fan, one of the rah rah's. Anyone know what happened to the "whooo hoooo" ladies? I don't hear them at the games anymore.
  5. If you're a winner, this community will put you on a pedestal. It's a great community to live in. Lots of Pride and lots of tradition. Oh, and don't lose to Nederland.
  6. If he has a lift on his truck, he'll fit right in.
  7. I think most coaches will struggle with that.
  8. To bad we can't get Rio away from CH. He's having a good run over there though.
  9. A 4A school?
  10. I don't mind the noise makers when its at the appropriate time. When a 5 year old is behind you with the cowbells going at all times...or teenagers with air horns trying to give people heart attacks....flare guns are a hard no.
  11. I wouldn't mind losing Santa Fe, but would like to keep Texas City. We would definitely be doing some traveling.
  12. Can we just make Coach Comeaux the HC??
  13. Can we block all the exits from the city??? Do not let him leave!😔
  14. FBM & FBW would be a nice trade for Crosby and BH. And wont yall be sad to leave Dayton behind.😪
  15. This wouldn't be all that bad.
  16. It doesn't count if you don't add a poll to the thread..lol
  17. If its gotten this far, that man probably already has a job lined up.
  18. There are "Karens" on those watch groups that would pounce on any opportunity to get on their soap boxes. You just have to find one indignant Karen and it's a go.
  19. The fact that it isn't on the All Things Nederland Facebook group makes me skeptical..lol
  20. He also says "Indian Nation are you ready?" Apparently we aren't.
  21. Exactly, so I don't think this is coming from them. Somebody needs to spill the beans instead of stirring the pot.
  22. Where are the petitions?? Where is the outraged community?? I haven't seen this in any groups on Facebook. Nobody can cause a stink like the PNG community can. You don't like the cross in the park, we'll put thousands of crosses out. You don't like our mascot, we'll spell out INDIAN and Scalp'em on the football field with the band. And so on. Nobody is up in arms over this.
  23. And I will add, I've never heard a negative comment about our Director. He is the best. And the Indianettes were awesome this season.
×
×
  • Create New...