Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. You really shouldn't have..lol🤣
  2. Pot stirring again I see. You better hope PAM can cash all those checks your mouth is writing...lol
  3. But what if the new coach decides we need a defense? I'm hearing it's looking better already.
  4. I know this, I've read about the problems. A lot of people protested on Social Media, how about they also step up and really help where help is needed. I know that Native Americans aren't just mascots, or something we read about in history books.
  5. I believe that's when trying to get a meeting with him started.
  6. But it hasn't gone ignored. PNG has tried to get a meeting with him.
  7. PNG doesn't represent the Cherokee Tribe, the school has been the PNG Indians since 1925. That was long before the 1st Chief gave approval.
  8. From all the hoopla and comments off of one particular TikTok video, there were several Native Americans speaking out. This comment explains PNG the most: "Lakota blood here. I don't find it offensive. We're Warriors, resilient and proud. People imitate us because we are fierce! I see it as a complement" sixsyyxsix Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery. If you've been to a game or anywhere around PNG, then you know we LOVE ALL THINGS INDIAN. šŸ˜
  9. Some of the people that are offended apparently think this is the way to handle it.
  10. Throwing food at kids (after the parade), harassing them on social media, and saying disgusting, foul things, how is that right?
  11. Let me clear a little up. Cherokee is only done at the END of the parade route. Another song is played during the parade. The year my daughter went, I think it was Yellow Rose of Texas or something like that. Us parents gather at the END of the parade, around the circle, and they play Cherokee for us. We've gotten comments on how great it was.
  12. The site won't be the same! Enjoy retirement!
  13. I don't get the bottom tier thing. Maybe a stepping stone to a HC/AD job, but wouldn't you still have to come in and do a good job? Wouldn't that look better on a resume?
  14. That's my favorite one!
  15. Where does he get this stuff..lol Every interview has at least one gem in it.
  16. I'm surprised there isn't more from Coach T on here. His interviews are priceless..lol
  17. Oh we've done it to Crosby many times..lol We owned them. You think we wouldn't parade that around here.šŸ˜„
  18. Skipper was one of my favorite posters on herešŸ˜”. He loved him some Mustang Football. Prayers for his family.
  19. I'm in the service industry and it changed to SDS for us also.
  20. Bingo..lol But it does make a good headline.
  21. Several of the Westlake coaches are in possession of a masters degree, so.... Or does the hiring of Dodge negate the need of the new hire having a masters?
  22. The Groundhog died, so what now?
  23. Well this will certainly make the community happy.
  24. Who will be picking PNG's non district match-ups? I would like to see: Scrimmages: WB (same as always) & WOS Non District Games: PAM & Crosby or United
  25. What about a certain ex coaches son, who is an assistant HC? Hint: JB (not sure if he has a masters)
×
×
  • Create New...