-
Posts
9,154 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by NDNation
-
Fort Bend Marshall (0) @ Port Neches-Groves (7) - FINAL
NDNation replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
If we hold the #2 team to 0, somebody needs to streak across the field...not me...but somebody. Let's GO! -
Fort Bend Marshall (0) @ Port Neches-Groves (7) - FINAL
NDNation replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
I was cringing. But hold that thought, We're not doing so bad..lol -
Fort bend Marshall @ Port Neches-Groves in 2 weeks.
NDNation replied to prepballfan's topic in High School Football
Best stick with your pick then. 🤣 -
Fort bend Marshall @ Port Neches-Groves in 2 weeks.
NDNation replied to prepballfan's topic in High School Football
I can't even be mad at ya for that..lol -
Fort bend Marshall @ Port Neches-Groves in 2 weeks.
NDNation replied to prepballfan's topic in High School Football
Not going to lie, we're probably fixing to get utterly thrashed. This will be a revenge game for them. I wouldn't judge the season by this game though. Hopefully Coach J has some tricks up his sleeve to keep it respectable. Will Shea be back for this game? Will both of our QB's be on the field in some aspect? While so far we seem to be running parallel to last season, with a little more hiccups on the offensive side of the ball, it does not feel the same. This team is clawing out a place of it's own. -
Beaumont United (14) @ Port Neches-Groves (45) - FINAL
NDNation replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
Well, it does probably affect the morale of the team, but PNG was a state runner-up, so there's that. PNG is playing down next Friday. We've gotten beat by the little team from Orange more times than not. Because WOS is a measuring stick, that's why we play down. No shame in getting beat by them. Disclaimer: I'm in no way comparing PNG to WOS. I wouldn't dare..lol -
Beaumont United (14) @ Port Neches-Groves (45) - FINAL
NDNation replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
In layman terms, it looks better to get beat by a Mediocre 6A, than a smaller school. But still..... -
Crosby (7) @ Fort Bend Marshall (56) - FINAL
NDNation replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
Good Luck Coogs! -
That was all for you! Lol
-
We bring more fans than any other team to the table. It was 100 + degrees, and with online viewing, we still made a good showing. Yalls stands weren't full either. No respect for the State Runner-Ups?? 🤣
-
I'd like to see a PAM & FBM match up, but you know FBM is a little ole 5AD2 school.🤣 Another reason to schedule a PNG or Nederland game....we bring hordes of people who buy lots of food and drinks. And of course fabulous ATMOSPHERE.
-
I get what the Coach is saying, but I'm not processing it in reference with BU. Not taking anything away from the kids, but BU isn't where they should be. Now there could be an argument about why a team like PAM is playing down, when they have routinely lit us up. (Except for that one time..lol) But when you can't beat a smaller school, and you want them to be out looking for an even tougher school? What's the end game here?
-
I completely got the sarcasm. Coach Izzy seems to be worried about what it LOOKS like when you lose to the PNG's of the world. I think it looks like your team can't hang with a smaller school and you got some work to do. If a 5AD2 neighbor can show you that, why go all over Texas to find a MEDIOCRE 6A team?
-
Let me catch you up. It's MRS NDNation. I wear purple color glasses, I'm part of the rah rah section, and I burn food. Have you watched many BU, Central, or Ozen vs PNG games? Good competitive games. Lets talk about the Trenches of PNG after the game..lol
-
LMBO!! I can state without a shadow of a doubt, that playing PNG will NOT get them ready to compete with North Shore. Having North Shores complete playbook wouldn't get them ready to compete with North Shore either. But if getting steamrolled by 6A teams is what gets ya ready, don't let little ole PNG stand in the way!
-
Yes, they need competitive preseason games. They have that by playing PNG. What would a 6A bottom dweller bring to the table that PNG is lacking? What more would be accomplished? You probably aren't going to find a quality 6A team willing to put BU on their schedule. BU needs some wins under their belt.
-
Port Neches-Groves (7) @ Port Arthur Memorial (24) - FINAL
NDNation replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
Let's go! SCALP'EM INDIANS! -
I'm pretty sure the bleachers will be hot enough to fry an egg..lol
-
What??? No way!!
-
I'm hoping they move kickoff to 8:00pm. Hope PAISD has enough water in stock. We've had visitor concessions run out before. We're bringing 2 towns. PREPARE!
-
Got mine yesterday!
-
What Week 1 games everyone is attending
NDNation replied to Stangfan#1's topic in High School Football
PNG @ PAM -
No new shirts for me. I'll be wearing the shirt that took us to state. 🤣 And no cooking for me..lol
-
Mickey better stay in his lane.