Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. When Vidor was in our district, those kids always played as a team and played HARD for 4 quarters. They were always the scrappiest team in district. Stick with Slot T, it's what got you here!
  2. The Texas Football Friday app also has a few LH fans. Smoaky may start to have some also, now that it's the 5th round.
  3. 1 fan or 20 thousand fans, LH is getting Scalped. Smoked. Ticket buying will be pure chaos. Worse than MCM.
  4. Game Day! Love all the support from our area! Help us fill NRG!
  5. I've really enjoyed your trips down memory lane. Are you prepping your round 5 story?
  6. They're outstanding. They have a great mentor. I had heard rumors of Bally being at this game. If that would have been the case, NDN Press probably wouldn't have been able to stream. TexanLive is sharing I guess.
  7. And Ticket Master is already overloaded. Glitches. We're worse than Swifties..lol
  8. He likes us. He does not like PAM..lol
  9. I'm surprised he's not on here. Or is he?
  10. That was an accident...lol
  11. We don't like to lose..lol
  12. He's already in 1st, with 42% of the vote. The tribe will get it done. The only fan base that comes close to us in voting wars, is Nederland. Band of the week voting is manic during that week. 🤣
  13. Have they trimmed the trees around those visitor stands??? Lol
  14. Huge fight, but hopefully we know how to act..lol
  15. Port Nachos want NRG!
  16. I was keeping an eye on that game..lol Don't pick us to win State!
  17. Game Day!!!! I'm ready to hit the road NOW!
  18. I just read that it will be limited concessions. PNG will be running both home and visitor concessions. I think it said no hot items. Water, soft drinks, chips, and candy. Cash only!
  19. I spoke to soon. Apparently half the tribe was experiencing a glitch. Probably because we all swooped in at once. We may need to start using Stub Hub..lol
  20. The neighbors are always welcome! Bark LOUD!
  21. Got them! Why can't our ticket app be that simple..lol
  22. Anything on tickets yet?
×
×
  • Create New...