PNG vs Liberty Hill ticket link

Rez Ipsa

APPROVED: NDN Press has been APPROVED to broadcast this Friday’s State Semifinal game with Liberty Hill on our website, PNGISD.org. 

Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. The NDN Press pre-game show will begin at roughly 6:30 p.m., with Kaiden Lunceford (‘27), Clayton Proffitt (‘27) and Ella Owens (‘26). 

Because of restrictions with UIL-partnered broadcasters, we will NOT be streaming on YouTube.

Rather, we will have a video stream embedded on our website, ONLY ACCESSIBLE through clicking the link below. ⬇️ 

GAME LINK:

This is the hidden content, please

The player is already there, so if you’d like to figure out how to get it to stream the way you want it to wherever you want to stream it, you have until Friday to get that figured out. 

Though, we already know it works well to your phone. And to a computer.

You can also catch the action live on Cool 92.5 FM, with Francis, Lance and Rachael. 💜

We’re still getting over our audience last week — 7,075 accounts tuned in. — yet another NEW RECORD!!

We will do our best to bring another great broadcast as we bring SHOWTIME to the Berry Center! 
💜🤍💜🤍💜

#PNGproud #AlwaysBeFaithful #CaptureLife #txhsfb #StudentMedia #ItsShowtime

13 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

PN-G side is officially SOLD OUT

That is correct, and it's the fastest I've ever seen PN-G sell out its ticket allotment. I don't even think we sold out Livingston's tiny visitor's side that quickly back in the day.

PN-G fans and friends: now is the time to start buying up the Liberty Hill side. 

This is the hidden content, please
 😎

2 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

That's exactly right.

Yeah, and a big shame. Hopefully all of the family members of players, bands, drill teams, cheerleaders, and all other students that are involved in some way, will be able to attend the game in person. PNG especially, has a very large band and drill team, as well as a pretty large football team, and many other students that are involved. When you multiply each student x 2 or 3 or 4 or probably more, family members, you're probably well over 1000-1500 tickets already, before counting the student body attendees. 

I always get a kick out of the various shirts I see at the games.  "# so-and-so's mee-maw", or "so-and-so's pawpaw". God bless 'em. 

2 hours ago, NDNmom91 said:

Well, a part of me feels bad cause a lot of LH fans very likely won’t get tickets BUT that’s on THEIR COACH for not agreeing to a bigger stadium!  

Exactly - I don’t feel bad. We have to send a message to nip this petty behavior in the bud. If I was rich, I’d buy up the entire allotment of LH tickets so none of them can come. Their coach is trying to purposely turn our fans away from the game, it’s only fair to do the same. Nothing against any of their fans. I like LH, a lot. But, next time, maybe they’d just agree to the bigger stadium instead of playing stupid games. Huntsville wasn’t afraid of our crowd. South Oak Cliff wasn’t and won’t be afraid of our crowd. LH shouldn’t be afraid of our crowd. 

1 hour ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Exactly - I don’t feel bad. We have to send a message to nip this petty behavior in the bud. If I was rich, I’d buy up the entire allotment of LH tickets so none of them can come. Their coach is trying to purposely turn our fans away from the game, it’s only fair to do the same. Nothing against any of their fans. I like LH, a lot. But, next time, maybe they’d just agree to the bigger stadium instead of playing stupid games. Huntsville wasn’t afraid of our crowd. South Oak Cliff wasn’t and won’t be afraid of our crowd. LH shouldn’t be afraid of our crowd. 

There's nothing nefarious going on... if liberty hill wanted to they could have played the game in Austin. Coach Walker has coached as an assistant and won at Cy Fair FCU Stadium before other coaches would do the same. I understand you're upset with the stadium coach but Liberty Hill won the coin toss and selected the site Coach Walker is not purposefully trying to do anything he is a respectable coach as others have mentioned on this board and to suggest any wrongdoing on his part is just wrong

9 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

There's nothing nefarious going on... if liberty hill wanted to they could have played the game in Austin. Coach Walker has coached as an assistant and won at Cy Fair FCU Stadium before other coaches would do the same. I understand you're upset with the stadium coach but Liberty Hill won the coin toss and selected the site Coach Walker is not purposefully trying to do anything he is a respectable coach as others have mentioned on this board and to suggest any wrongdoing on his part is just wrong

I’m not suggesting any wrongdoing. I made no allegations of bad behavior, illegal or otherwise. I understand that there were bigger stadiums proposed and he absolutely refused to select a larger one. That’s a deliberate choice - He’s still an honorable man, a good citizen, etc, and I’ve said nothing to challenge that. But, he still chose to purposely exclude fans from the game, and that’s a deliberate and unnecessary action that defies the point and purpose of high school sports, and I disagree with it as petty gamesmanship. It’s not an attack on his character. 

6 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I’m not suggesting any wrongdoing. I made no allegations of bad behavior, illegal or otherwise. I understand that there were bigger stadiums proposed and he absolutely refused to select a larger one. That’s a deliberate choice - He’s still an honorable man, a good citizen, etc, and I’ve said nothing to challenge that. But, he still chose to purposely exclude fans from the game, and that’s a deliberate and unnecessary action that defies the point and purpose of high school sports, and I disagree with it as petty gamesmanship. It’s not an attack on his character. 

I don't think it had anything to do with the fans per se I just think he likes the stadium 

2 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

This is correct.

Liberty Hill’s history in that stadium may be a factor, but limiting the PN-G turnout was clearly the primary concern.

I don’t blame the man for trying to put his team on the best footing possible. PN-G crowds are a factor in the game. We all know that. I respect his motivation.

But as PN-G fans, we can’t allow this kind of behavior to persist. The lesson has to be learned. You play this game with us, and we’ll teach you how it’s played.

10 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I can't like posts for some reason so.... +1

9 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

This is correct.

Liberty Hill’s history in that stadium may be a factor, but limiting the PN-G turnout was clearly the primary concern.

I don’t blame the man for trying to put his team on the best footing possible. PN-G crowds are a factor in the game. We all know that. I respect his motivation.

But as PN-G fans, we can’t allow this kind of behavior to persist. The lesson has to be learned. You play this game with us, and we’ll teach you how it’s played.

If I'm the LH coach I wouldn't want to play at Legacy Stadium where they lost last year. I wouldn't want to play at NRG where PNG just won. Whatever reasons he has for that stadium are probably good ones that he feels benefit his team. 

I got our tickets for the family as soon as I saw the link. I'm just hoping PNG fans choose to buy a lot of seats on LH's side instead of deciding not to go. It would be pretty crazy to look at the home side and see people standing for Cherokee and doing the Tomahawk Chop.

1 minute ago, JSnipes said:

If I'm the LH coach I wouldn't want to play at Legacy Stadium where they lost last year. I wouldn't want to play at NRG where PNG just won. Whatever reasons he has for that stadium are probably good ones that he feels benefit his team. 

I got our tickets for the family as soon as I saw the link. I'm just hoping PNG fans choose to buy a lot of seats on LH's side instead of deciding not to go. It would be pretty crazy to look at the home side and see people standing for Cherokee and doing the Tomahawk Chop.

Winning at a stadium before is a pretty good reason...I'm just rolling my eyes at the comments about Coach Walker purposely choosing a smaller stadium to keep PN-G fans out its ridiculous 

9 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Winning at a stadium before is a pretty good reason...I'm just rolling my eyes at the comments about Coach Walker purposely choosing a smaller stadium to keep PN-G fans out its ridiculous 

Sounds ridiculous to me also . They want to be outdoors and if it's cold/rain or sleeting the better they like it .