PNG vs Liberty Hill ticket link

Rez Ipsa

54 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

As of 11:00AM the game is SOLD OUT

Cy-Fair has reshuffled the Indian Band and Indianettes to allow for 500 more tickets on the PN-G side. It was just announced by NDN Press. Not sure the website has been updated to account for it yet, though.

On 12/4/2023 at 3:04 PM, PN-G bamatex said:

Tickets for the PN-G side:

This is the hidden content, please

Tickets for the Liberty Hill side (PN-G fans, be sure the PN-G side is sold out before buying):

This is the hidden content, please

PNG site showing more tickets.  I guess the tickets they added for the band are available. 

LH site is gone.  I wonder if they didn’t pull it to just sell to their fans.  When PNG side sold out, it still came up and showed sold out.  

5 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

PNG site showing more tickets.  I guess the tickets they added for the band are available. 

LH site is gone.  I wonder if they didn’t pull it to just sell to their fans.  When PNG side sold out, it still came up and showed sold out.  

I was told Liberty Hill ISD put a hold on the remaining tickets on their side and will be selling those in Liberty Hill

14 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

There's nothing nefarious going on... if liberty hill wanted to they could have played the game in Austin. Coach Walker has coached as an assistant and won at Cy Fair FCU Stadium before other coaches would do the same. I understand you're upset with the stadium coach but Liberty Hill won the coin toss and selected the site Coach Walker is not purposefully trying to do anything he is a respectable coach as others have mentioned on this board and to suggest any wrongdoing on his part is just wrong

Multiple coin tosses take place.  A home or home coin toss never happened, so he couldn’t pick to play in Austin.  He got to pick between stadiums near the halfway point, and purposefully chose to play at a smaller stadium.  Defend him all you want, but he is the reason PNG was buying up tickets on their side.  

30 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Multiple coin tosses take place.  A home or home coin toss never happened, so he couldn’t pick to play in Austin.  He got to pick between stadiums near the halfway point, and purposefully chose to play at a smaller stadium.  Defend him all you want, but he is the reason PNG was buying up tickets on their side.  

I'm going to respectfully disagree there's multiple stadiums smaller than Cy Fair FCU Stadium that could have just as easily been selected...I'm just not buying Coach Walker chose that specific stadium for the specific reason to keep PN-G fans out...sorry

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

And an hour and 45 minutes later 500 tickets GONE 

45 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

What makes you so sure ?  My understanding is it how it was stated that the home and home never happened because PNG didn't want to risk it . Also I don't know who chose last year but if it was PNG I'm thinking a rematch would be chosen by LH this yr. Tickets are tickets get in to watch  , sit on Lh side you might make some new friends . 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

I,m thinking that all tickets that don't sell  will be offered back to the general public . 

58 minutes ago, LHFan80 said:

What makes you so sure ?  My understanding is it how it was stated that the home and home never happened because PNG didn't want to risk it . Also I don't know who chose last year but if it was PNG I'm thinking a rematch would be chosen by LH this yr. Tickets are tickets get in to watch  , sit on Lh side you might make some new friends . 

I kind of want to. Liberty Hill people seem cool. 

1 hour ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

I'm going to respectfully disagree there's multiple stadiums smaller than Cy Fair FCU Stadium that could have just as easily been selected...I'm just not buying Coach Walker chose that specific stadium for the specific reason to keep PN-G fans out...sorry

They are calling you out in the neighborhood watch group now.  😀