Jasper at Vidor/Vidor wins 8-7 !

AggiesAreWe

13 minutes ago, Hagar said:

My prediction, whatever it was, so wrong.  If Matthews doesn’t throw 5he ball, Vidor won’t score.  Is Jasper stacking the box or stopping us with 8?

Maybe both teams saving their passing games for District.

Stacking and shooting gaps with unblocked guys, sometimes the play is over before we get off all the ball fakes. They have 2 guys staying somewhat deep linebacker depth but the rest are coming. They said to hell with staying home and staying disciplined. They aren’t necessarily trying to read the play or find the ball just getting in our backfield untouched and mucking it up. Outs and flat routes would be wide open if you have time to get the ball off after all the fakes. Our best runs have been to the outside with keeps or sweeps.

18 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

lol. making my statement " you will see Jasper throw the ball more than you have in a long time.'  so wrong thus far in the game. 

anywho.......

at least my thoughts on our defense has held up. some body along the way predicted a 52-32 score.

🤣🤣😂

• Bigdog changed the title to Jasper at Vidor/Vidor wins 8-7 !