PA Memorial @ United 11/5/2020

BMTSoulja1

i haven't been as active this year...however i will say this about tomorrows game... PAM defense is obviously one of if not the best in the area. PERIOD. BU defense isn't as good. PAM offense IMO is too predictable, have no killer instinct, POOR KICKING GAME, with POOR COACHING . BU offense is no better. i can't call a score, but it will be close. if BU wins, it won't surprise me. PAM wins big, that will surprise me.

26 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i haven't been as active this year...however i will say this about tomorrows game... PAM defense is obviously one of if not the best in the area. PERIOD. BU defense isn't as good. PAM offense IMO is too predictable, have no killer instinct, POOR KICKING GAME, with POOR COACHING . BU offense is no better. i can't call a score, but it will be close. if BU wins, it won't surprise me. PAM wins big, that will surprise me.

Have you even seen Your United at all this year?

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

To be honest what I have seen, the offenses are about on par with each other... United front 7 is not as good as PAM’s... apparently both suck in the kicking game due to United never attempted one xtra point after a TD vs ball 

I asked what I asked because I’ve seen both play.  And I disagree with only one small detail.  I think United’s offense is better than Memorials, not about the same.

43 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I asked what I asked because I’ve seen both play.  And I disagree with only one small detail.  I think United’s offense is better than Memorials, not about the same.

Shut the hell up. 40-37 ring a bell? We won versus that team. Don't hide ya arse tomorrow night. I'll TP ya house. I know your job. Keep yappin. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Of course you do! The fact is their offenses are very similar. United may be a little better at passing while PAM is a little better at running the ball and gets more out of their RBs.

16 hours ago, pakronos said:

I agree PAM offense is predictable - it is the biggest thing (other than PAM turnovers and mistakes) that allowed PNG to stay in the game.