matchup 24-AA

Guest EagleFan01

Why are we always talking about 24AA that is a weak district... But if I have to choose a winner it will be EC cause they have the best team in that district. Buna is ok but not good enough to win a district title, Deweyville is going to ok also but with a new RB that might struggle a little bit... Warren is the team watch talked to coach ramsey the other day they are going to be way better this year and he told me he had some tricks up his sleeve this year....

Guest ECBucFan

Why are we always talking about 24AA that is a weak district...

Why are YOU talking about our 2A district? Whats it to YOU? Whats your problem with it? Go back to DETX board if you want to continually bash 24AA. We talk because this is a SETX board, can't you understand that? Geeze, Gimme a break!  ::)

Why are YOU talking about our 2A district? Whats it to YOU? Whats your problem with it? Go back to DETX board if you want to continually bash 24AA. We talk because this is a SETX board, can't you understand that? Geeze, Gimme a break!  ::)

ECBucFan don't fall for all the negative stuff from EagleFan01, some people have no class. 

Guest EagleFan01

I have class and not bashing EC at all I am saying that it is a weak district and I am glad they took Newton out of it. It was a weak district for us and it didn't get us ready for the playoffs at all. That is what is going to kill EC too because it will not prepare you guys for the playoffs and it will hurt you guys in the long run watch what I say.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin