matchup 24-AA

Do you think there is anyone in the district that matches up with EC??

EC is going to be a handful that's for sure, I think EC at Deweyville will be a good game, with the game scheduled so early in the District race it's hard to say it's a "must win" District showdown game, I think all the District games this year will be competitive and hard fought.  In 24-AA EC is the measuring stick against which all other District teams measure themselves so EC at Deweyville is my pick.

Guest ECBucFan

EC has got to be ready EVERY game (just as I have said before). This district has some good teams; and every single one of them should be improved from last year. The teams are not only better, but will throw everything they got -- plus the kitchen sink -- at EC. Better strap those helments on tight, Bucs!  :o   

I don't think anyone matches up with EC for the title, but I think the game with Warren will be a good one simply because Warren will be pretty fast on the defensive side of the ball.That being said I don't know if the Warriors will score much on a tough EC defense.Playing in Winnie is worth at least a touchdown,I say 28-18 EC in a real tough ballgame.If anyone challenges I would have to  say Buna has the best shot.Anyone of the top6 in this district have a playoff shot.

EC has got to be ready EVERY game (just as I have said before). This district has some good teams; and every single one of them should be improved from last year. The teams are not only better, but will throw everything they got -- plus the kitchen sink -- at EC. Better strap those helments on tight, Bucs!  :o   

Yeah you are right every team is going after EC full throttle.

Guest ECBucFan

Dem boys from EC is ready. They know they've got a big 'ol bullseye on their back and they've been working hard all summer to defend their title.

Thats exactly what I wanted to hear!

Guest ECBucFan

EC wins it this year but next year prolly Anahuac.

Keep in mind, Da'Wac is a senior-heavy team this year. Next year might bring a bit of rebuilding.

EC and Deweyville won't even be a game especially since Deweyville lost their star runningback. Buna and EC will be the game to see mainly because buna practically has their whole team back

Buna is returning 12 starters and Deweyville is returning 14, Stephen Gibson will be a very capable running back this year for the Pirates.  You need to worry about Buna, and let the teams play the games before you start predicting how Deweyville will do.

Gibson will be a good RB for us he hurt his shoulder real bad during the Hardin game that caused him to get surgery at the end of the season he had to play last 6 remaining games with a bum shoulder now he is 100% healed he will be awesome ths year!

Buna is returning 12 starters and Deweyville is returning 14, Stephen Gibson will be a very capable running back this year for the Pirates.  You need to worry about Buna, and let the teams play the games before you start predicting how Deweyville will do.

Well put my friend! BC101 better do some homework before he or she shoots that mouth off.  :D :D :D

Are u kidding me?? Buna spanked D ville at their own house last year when they had their "star" running bak that everyone thought was the man!! Buna shut him down and they will do the same to them AGAIN this year! and as for Kountze beating Buna dream on!! I just hope that they at least score this year!! last year  i believe the score was 49-0!! so dream on!!

Are u kidding me?? Buna spanked D ville at their own house last year when they had their "star" running bak that everyone thought was the man!! Buna shut him down and they will do the same to them AGAIN this year! and as for Kountze beating Buna dream on!! I just hope that they at least score this year!! last year  i believe the score was 49-0!! so dream on!!

Glad someome remembers the spanking Deweyville got last year. ;)

aaaahhh Yes Buna beating Deweyville!!everyone in buna was going nuts it was like they won a super bowl!! Im sorry I didnt go to yalls parade the next day or the bonfire :(

And p.s buna didnt really spank D-ville it was like 7-12 most of the game :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86