400 lbs Bench Press

Does that mean he can play football?

Prolly means he can break off his boot in your backside.  Good job Daniel Mena bc that is alot of weight may man.  ;D

Guest ECBucFan

Interesting to talk about this, but in many cases it is nearly irrelevant on the football field. I can remember one guy who was very muscular, but couldn't take a hit. That guy was scared to jump on a fumble--he was afraid of mixing it up in a pileup. Conversely, I remember some guys didn't look like much, but were tough as nails.  8)

Does that mean he can play football?

No, being strong doesnt make you a good football player.  I have known plenty of people who can bench and squat alot but not very good football players.  Mena is strong and can play though.  I've seen him play

josh wright thats one heck of a player ive knowned him since 7th grade he was benching like 230 as an 8th grader i remember our games he tore people up

no lie about that. i play with him now this kid isnt only strong but fast to at the oklahoma camp at OU he ran a 4.4 flat on their grass turf. i remember him in 8th grade not much blocking but he made things happen. he still does. i cant wait  to see what he does this year and next. he is a difference maker for sure

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin