Barbers Hill 40 Port Neches-Groves 35/FINAL

WOSgrad

BH band did bring it last night, but fans on both sides just seemed out of it. I guess because neither could stop the other, and there really wasn’t any big plays. I think our longest play was 30 yards not sure on the PNG side. We have a group that try to get our fans fired up, but overall BH needs to get off your butts and yell for this team!!  PNG band always is good!

With this district win, we are now holding the title for volleyball, team tennis, cross country boys, cross country girls, and football for this year.  Girls and boys basketball, softball, baseball, girls track, boys track, spring tennis boys and girls from last year.  Just can't get a district title yet in soccer.

15 hours ago, BHFAN said:

BH band did bring it last night, but fans on both sides just seemed out of it. I guess because neither could stop the other, and there really wasn’t any big plays. I think our longest play was 30 yards not sure on the PNG side. We have a group that try to get our fans fired up, but overall BH needs to get off your butts and yell for this team!!  PNG band always is good!

Not accurate!  Huge BH SUPPORTERS ARE All IN!  Coaches comment through the week how they appreciate the crowd!    I use my cow bell  and I’m on my feet!  I’m an OLINE mom and I’m hyped at all games along with many around me!  Go EAGLES!  CONGRATULATIONS EAGLE NATION!

1 minute ago, coach90 said:

Not accurate!  Huge BH SUPPORTERS ARE All IN!  Coaches comment through the week how they appreciate the crowd!    I use my cow bell  and I’m on my feet!  I’m an OLINE mom and I’m hyped at all games along with many around me!  Go EAGLES!  CONGRATULATIONS EAGLE NATION!

Don’t know what side you sat on... but when Cauley caught the one handed pass... huge play!  We almost came out of the stands on that one.  The interception at the end to seal the deal.... couldn’t contain us!  Along with other touchdowns , was huge to us!  Again love our crowd!  Thank you for your support too!

1 hour ago, coach90 said:

There are a good number like yourself cowbelling, but out side of you and those like you that are yelling, cheering and making noise for the team there are many others glued to their seats like they are attending church or something. So yes it’s Accurate. I’m glad those that are in are screaming there heads off because if it wasn’t for people like yourself our side would be dead.