P.A Texas in da building

Has PA Titans toned down the input?

On 9/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, P.A Texas in da building said:

Why is it that there's not much talk on here anymore about STJFL, did Port Arthur winning championships on all three levels of tackle quiet the chatter,?asking for a friend?

More likely because people just dont care as much. 

Yes I do feel that’s the reason! The league is watered down, you can’t teach and really compete due to the rules in place! Hey you can’t score here/ he’s too big all BS rules that’s NOT football. Than you speak ur mind and hey you have to watch how you talk on here.

9 hours ago, 87JAG said:

I don't know why people underestimating PA. Did they expose someones coaching short comings? Did they make someones son look like a first year player? They were prevented from playing in that league for a reason.  Step your game up!

So PA does not play in STJFL? 

On 10/14/2019 at 9:51 AM, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Yes I do feel that’s the reason! The league is watered down, you can’t teach and really compete due to the rules in place! Hey you can’t score here/ he’s too big all BS rules that’s NOT football. Than you speak ur mind and hey you have to watch how you talk on here.

Yes, i agree, TYFA is the way to go. There is no crying to anyone about losing or anything else. Eat or be eaten. 

18 hours ago, ramblindeuce said:

Yes, i agree, TYFA is the way to go. There is no crying to anyone about losing or anything else. Eat or be eaten. 

I have heard there is crying about which jersey colors bring wins though. Pretty rampant crying at that. 

19 hours ago, ramblindeuce said:

i dont think we have to concern ourselves with all that. Stjfl is tearing itself apart from the inside out. However, i do like that idea

It is hard enough for teams like PN-G to compete at the younger levels. Once they reach seniors (6th grade) most of the kids who are playing because the parents force them are weeded out. At the younger levels it would be good to have an A and B team. Otherwise you get two watered down teams with 5 or 6 good players if you are lucky. 

On 9/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, P.A Texas in da building said:

Why is it that there's not much talk on here anymore about STJFL, did Port Arthur winning championships on all three levels of tackle quiet the chatter,?asking for a friend?

So PA, did yall get in trouble by the "ethics" committee for running up the score a couple weeks ago? 

Didn't think so.  Helps to be head of the "ethics" committee. 

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:38 PM, Pngfan2014 said:

So PA, did yall get in trouble by the "ethics" committee for running up the score a couple weeks ago? 

Didn't think so.  Helps to be head of the "ethics" committee. 

Sorry it took me so long to reply. But what's running up the score? the rules states take your starting back field out correct? Well how bout this all the starters was out, ran the same play "twice" they tackle the first time the second times 3 kids missed the tackle. My idea is instead of crying practiced tackling and you guys wont feel the score is being ran up.

On 10/30/2019 at 5:35 AM, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Sorry it took me so long to reply. But what's running up the score? the rules states take your starting back field out correct? Well how bout this all the starters was out, ran the same play "twice" they tackle the first time the second times 3 kids missed the tackle. My idea is instead of crying practiced tackling and you guys wont feel the score is being ran up.

Seems like the only ppl wanting smoke is other P.A. teams. Mine says he  has a point to prove. Here's to a healthy game, good to both teams. 

On 11/2/2019 at 11:20 AM, thaghost said:

Seems like the only ppl wanting smoke is other P.A. teams. Mine says he  has a point to prove. Here's to a healthy game, good to both teams. 

It is reaaly hard to talk trash about teams below the senior level. Most teams are watered down. Look what happens in senior.