P.A Texas in da building

Has PA Titans toned down the input?

Recommended Posts

1
On 9/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, P.A Texas in da building said:

Why is it that there's not much talk on here anymore about STJFL, did Port Arthur winning championships on all three levels of tackle quiet the chatter,?asking for a friend?

More likely because people just dont care as much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I do feel that’s the reason! The league is watered down, you can’t teach and really compete due to the rules in place! Hey you can’t score here/ he’s too big all BS rules that’s NOT football. Than you speak ur mind and hey you have to watch how you talk on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why people underestimating PA. Did they expose someones coaching short comings? Did they make someones son look like a first year player? They were prevented from playing in that league for a reason.  Step your game up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 87JAG said:

I don't know why people underestimating PA. Did they expose someones coaching short comings? Did they make someones son look like a first year player? They were prevented from playing in that league for a reason.  Step your game up!

 

So PA does not play in STJFL? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2019 at 9:51 AM, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Yes I do feel that’s the reason! The league is watered down, you can’t teach and really compete due to the rules in place! Hey you can’t score here/ he’s too big all BS rules that’s NOT football. Than you speak ur mind and hey you have to watch how you talk on here.

Yes, i agree, TYFA is the way to go. There is no crying to anyone about losing or anything else. Eat or be eaten. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ramblindeuce said:

Yes, i agree, TYFA is the way to go. There is no crying to anyone about losing or anything else. Eat or be eaten. 

I have heard there is crying about which jersey colors bring wins though. Pretty rampant crying at that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

STJFL needs to let each league build their own teams and roll with it. 

i dont think we have to concern ourselves with all that. Stjfl is tearing itself apart from the inside out. However, i do like that idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ramblindeuce said:

i dont think we have to concern ourselves with all that. Stjfl is tearing itself apart from the inside out. However, i do like that idea

It is hard enough for teams like PN-G to compete at the younger levels. Once they reach seniors (6th grade) most of the kids who are playing because the parents force them are weeded out. At the younger levels it would be good to have an A and B team. Otherwise you get two watered down teams with 5 or 6 good players if you are lucky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, P.A Texas in da building said:

Why is it that there's not much talk on here anymore about STJFL, did Port Arthur winning championships on all three levels of tackle quiet the chatter,?asking for a friend?

So PA, did yall get in trouble by the "ethics" committee for running up the score a couple weeks ago? 

 

Didn't think so.  Helps to be head of the "ethics" committee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:38 PM, Pngfan2014 said:

So PA, did yall get in trouble by the "ethics" committee for running up the score a couple weeks ago? 

 

Didn't think so.  Helps to be head of the "ethics" committee. 

Sorry it took me so long to reply. But what's running up the score? the rules states take your starting back field out correct? Well how bout this all the starters was out, ran the same play "twice" they tackle the first time the second times 3 kids missed the tackle. My idea is instead of crying practiced tackling and you guys wont feel the score is being ran up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 5:35 AM, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Sorry it took me so long to reply. But what's running up the score? the rules states take your starting back field out correct? Well how bout this all the starters was out, ran the same play "twice" they tackle the first time the second times 3 kids missed the tackle. My idea is instead of crying practiced tackling and you guys wont feel the score is being ran up.

Seems like the only ppl wanting smoke is other P.A. teams. Mine says he  has a point to prove. Here's to a healthy game, good to both teams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 11:20 AM, thaghost said:

Seems like the only ppl wanting smoke is other P.A. teams. Mine says he  has a point to prove. Here's to a healthy game, good to both teams. 

It is reaaly hard to talk trash about teams below the senior level. Most teams are watered down. Look what happens in senior. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    41,276
    Total Members
    1,432
    Most Online
    bheagle79
    Newest Member
    bheagle79
    Joined


  • Posts

    • This game will be broadcast on SETXsports.com. You can listen to this broadcast by clicking on the following link: https://www.meridix.com/event/160524 The Silsbee Tigers being their playoff journey on Friday as they take on the Shepherd Pirates in Class 4A, Division II bi-district play. Randy Smith's Tigers, 5-4 on the season, begin the playoffs as the #2 seed out of District 10-4A-II.  Meanwhile, Miles Robison's Pirates, 3-6 on the season, are the #3 seed out of District 9-4A-II. The winner of this game will face the winner of the Sweeny/Smithville bi-district matchup which takes place at 7:30 pm in Sealy. Join Mike Sanchez and Tim Scoggins for all of the action from Houston Methodist Field at Bronco Stadium in Dayton beginning with the Eastex Credit Union Pregame Show at 7 pm followed by the kickoff at 7:30 by clicking on the above link. Follow Silsbee Tiger Playoff Football on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!
    • Agreed Buna isn't the same team they were last year. 
    • This game will be broadcast on AM 1600 KOGT and SETXsports.com. You can listen to this broadcast by clicking on the following link: https://www.mainstreamnetwork.com/listen/player.asp?station=kogt-am It is playoff time for the Little Cypress-Mauriceville Bears as they take on the Stafford Spartans in Class 4A, Division I bi-district play. Randy Crouch's Bears, 5-4 on the season, come in as the #3 seed out of District 11-4A-I.  Meanwhile, the Spartans, 5-5 on the season, come in as the #2 seed out of District 12-4A-I. The winner of this game will face the winner of the Crandall/Kilgore bi-district matchup which will be played on Thursday. Join Gary Stelly, John Kimbrough and Allen Nation for all of the action from Ray Maddry Stadium in Channelview by tuning your radio to AM 1600 KOGT or by clicking on the above link. Follow Orange County playoff football on Your Hometown Radio Station, AM 1600 KOGT, and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!
    • LOL 3 weeks and we talk. Bahahaha. 
    • Got the scoop....BU played starters 6 minutes per half...most of the damage was done by the bench in both games
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...