Really, PNGYFA?

Pngfan2014

13 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

You wait until the night before you're supposed to host games to mysteriously try to cancel them? You don't want people playing on the fields when it's been raining then don't host games.

I agree. I don't think it's a coincidence that the varsity game is tomorrow in Tomball and they cancel. Just my opinion. 

18 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

I agree. I don't think it's a coincidence that the varsity game is tomorrow in Tomball and they cancel. Just my opinion. 

The only problem I have is the the fact that the LEAGUE OFFICIALS are totally OBLIVIOUS to the fact that people have several kids in several events. Whomever the "DINGBATS" are that make the schedule should pay more attention to the HIGH SCHOOL SCHEDULES. There's no reason folks should have to choose which event to be late for OR miss. Nimrods!

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:27 PM, thaghost said:

The only problem I have is the the fact that the LEAGUE OFFICIALS are totally OBLIVIOUS to the fact that people have several kids in several events. Whomever the "DINGBATS" are that make the schedule should pay more attention to the HIGH SCHOOL SCHEDULES. There's no reason folks should have to choose which event to be late for OR miss. Nimrods!

Are you guys the only ones that play on Saturday ? Maybe the members in PNYFA should take a look at there own schedule before hand. You can't ask a league to run your league for you. Plus if you have problems how about you mention it before the night of the schedule game and not lie on the fields being to wet as the reason to cancel your games. I'm just saying.     

This had nothing to due with PN-G playing on Saturday. The field and sidelines had standing water. They were not able to paint any markers due to the water. Also the soccer coach throws fits about the fields getting damaged. 

My complaint is that no attempt was made to play the games. We have a million dollar turf field not being used. The kids would have been beyond pumped to play on it. 

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

This had nothing to due with PN-G playing on Saturday. The field and sidelines had standing water. They were not able to paint any markers due to the water. Also the soccer coach throws fits about the fields getting damaged. 

My complaint is that no attempt was made to play the games. We have a million dollar turf field not being used. The kids would have been beyond pumped to play on it. 

Nederland volunteered to take the png games, the pngyfa said no. so Nederland took all the games that wanted to play and hosted with standing water on the fields. PS, if its the same soccer coach you have had for the past 5 years, he is a moron and no one should care what he says.

8 minutes ago, BMF said:

Nederland volunteered to take the png games, the pngyfa said no. so Nederland took all the games that wanted to play and hosted with standing water on the fields. PS, if its the same soccer coach you have had for the past 5 years, he is a moron and no one should care what he says.

It was not him. The other coach. We only practiced once last week because of them not wanting us on the fields. We (PNG-P) pee wee are going into week 4 and have played only one game. It is frustrating. 

I assume tax players dollars should count for something but I guess they don't. 

On 9/16/2018 at 7:49 AM, SugeKnight of Deathrow said:

Are you guys the only ones that play on Saturday ? Maybe the members in PNYFA should take a look at there own schedule before hand. You can't ask a league to run your league for you. Plus if you have problems how about you mention it before the night of the schedule game and not lie on the fields being to wet as the reason to cancel your games. I'm just saying.     

Ok I'll give it to you in layman's terms. My OPINION is that the LEAGUE (meaning STJFL as a whole) should get together and take a look at the local football schedules and attempt to schedule around any Saturday games. This would possibly avoid any fiasco like what happened this past weekend. 

On 9/17/2018 at 10:24 AM, thaghost said:

Ok I'll give it to you in layman's terms. My OPINION is that the LEAGUE (meaning STJFL as a whole) should get together and take a look at the local football schedules and attempt to schedule around any Saturday games. This would possibly avoid any fiasco like what happened this past weekend. 

Each league picks when they host Png picked that weekend and we’ll yall know the rest