Rain Here - Storm Coming - What Are Our Dams Doing ?

Hagar

Seen this scenario several times in the last 15 years or so.  Lot of rain predicted, & a storm coming.  You people running Toledo Bend, Rayburn, and Dam B (Steinhagen), surely you’re not the same retards.  Open those dam dams up a little.  Don’t give us that BS that you’re not flood control.  You may not be flood control, but you durn sure shouldn’t be Flood Creators either.  Show a little common sense for goodness sakes.  Lower those levels some.  I mean now!

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Seen this scenario several times in the last 15 years or so.  Lot of rain predicted, & a storm coming.  You people running Toledo Bend, Rayburn, and Dam B (Steinhagen), surely you’re not the same retards.  Open those dam dams up a little.  Don’t give us that BS that you’re not flood control.  You may not be flood control, but you durn sure shouldn’t be Flood Creators either.  Show a little common sense for goodness sakes.  Lower those levels some.  I mean now!

I think that’s a good idea. Watching the weather channel this morning, it appears to be headed to the Mississippi/ New Orleans area. However, things can change dramatically.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

I think that’s a good idea. Watching the weather channel this morning, it appears to be headed to the Mississippi/ New Orleans area. However, things can change dramatically.

Amen.  Whoever runs those facilities need to be held accountable.  If not, they’ll continue to recklessly flood homes and whole communities, ruining people’s lives, and costing the Fed Govt billions of dollars.