2017 Carthage v 2016 WOS

STiger85

21 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

11 on 11 thats all that matters! man up 

That's something an imbecile would say. You have twice the kids to choose from with such number. Using your logic, that's like saying Hardin should play Katy. It's 11 on 11, so it's obviously fair. 

4 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

We have 583 and we will play anybody anytime anywhere nothing to fear but god

It's not about fear. Fear has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's about playing teams with your caliber of talent. WO-S is great, but they can not be scared to face a team like Lake Travis all they want to be. They can be as prepared as they want to be. It's not going to change the outcome of the game when they're playing a constant rotation of D1 athletes. The classifications have nothing to do with fear. It's about playing teams from schools like yours, and each team having similar opportunity. I understand your logic when it comes to 11 on 11, but I don't think the system is "watered down." You can play whomever you wish to schedule in pre-district, there's where your "fear" would be an issue. But when it comes to competition, it needs to be broken into classifications where everyone gets a fair shot. Twice the kids, means twice the opportunity to find better talent. You gotta remember there's a lot more than football that goes into UIL classifications as well. 

7 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

But we have a hard time getting the bigger school s to strap up with in pass years because they have no stones 

Y'all have a great team, system, and coach. I wouldn't take that away from y'all. But, competition wise, as good as y'all are, it would make a huge difference when playing a bigger school, especially consistently. It's different schedule a big school once or twice in pre-district, but to play that consistently for what could be 14 games? That would take a lot out of a team that plays, even if a small number, of 2-way athletes. 

22 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

It's not about fear. Fear has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's about playing teams with your caliber of talent. WO-S is great, but they can not be scared to face a team like Lake Travis all they want to be. They can be as prepared as they want to be. It's not going to change the outcome of the game when they're playing a constant rotation of D1 athletes. The classifications have nothing to do with fear. It's about playing teams from schools like yours, and each team having similar opportunity. I understand your logic when it comes to 11 on 11, but I don't think the system is "watered down." You can play whomever you wish to schedule in pre-district, there's where your "fear" would be an issue. But when it comes to competition, it needs to be broken into classifications where everyone gets a fair shot. Twice the kids, means twice the opportunity to find better talent. You gotta remember there's a lot more than football that goes into UIL classifications as well. 

Funny I wasn't talking wos

4 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Funny I wasn't talking wos

Well, it's difficult to tell who someone's team is when they don't put a picture on their avatar, but I notice you have a habit of commenting on WO-S posts, so I assumed. But, you know what they say about assuming. 

23 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Y'all have a great team, system, and coach. I wouldn't take that away from y'all. But, competition wise, as good as y'all are, it would make a huge difference when playing a bigger school, especially consistently. It's different schedule a big school once or twice in pre-district, but to play that consistently for what could be 14 games? That would take a lot out of a team that plays, even if a small number, of 2-way athletes. 

Again I'm not talking about wos 

On 7/7/2018 at 3:48 PM, JasperDAWG said:

Newton?  Just a shot in the dark there. Lol

Well, judging by what he's said, he said his team has an enrollment of (583) and they're not afraid to play against anybody, and they've had issues with bigger schools scheduling them. Sounds just like West-Orange considering WO-S enrollment was (581) at last snapshot, and that's the closest of any school to 583, I'm not sure who he's talking about. Wharton? Lorena? Hmm...