Enterprise Top 10 Rankings: Week 11

DannyShapiroBE

1 hour ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

This is the hidden content, please

Smh.

Again, Newton should be higher. They've destroyed, literally DESTROYED the competition averaging the highest differential of points out of all teams in SETX.  They also lead in Yards per game.  

WO-S is undefeated, yes, but had struggled with H-J and Silsbee and had to pull away late from Liberty to win that one.  

Where is Evadale?  Smh

West Brook just mowed down. Very good Oak Ridge team where the QB, Elia just threw for almost 400 yards and ran for almost 200 yards and three for 7 TD's and ran for 2.  (9 total TD's if our addition is correct.  WB should. Be higher.  

Are you doing these rankings are are you piggybacking off of what a old grandpa at the barber shop said.... 

Laughable at best.  A real knee slapper...

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Smh.

Again, Newton should be higher. They've destroyed, literally DESTROYED the competition averaging the highest differential of points out of all teams in SETX.  They also lead in Yards per game.  

WO-S is undefeated, yes, but had struggled with H-J and Silsbee and had to pull away late from Liberty to win that one.  

Where is Evadale?  Smh

West Brook just mowed down. Very good Oak Ridge team where the QB, Elia just threw for almost 400 yards and ran for almost 200 yards and three for 7 TD's and ran for 2.  (9 total TD's if our addition is correct.  WB should. Be higher.  

Are you doing these rankings are are you piggybacking off of what a old grandpa at the barber shop said.... 

Soulja1... Ever thought about changing your name to Hater1!!!!

37 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Smh.

Where is Evadale?  Smh

Always look forward to your response on this. Like I've said before, 1 through 3 are interchangeable. 

Evadale was No. 10 last week...but also they lost to Iola, so they dropped out.

Nice bounce-back win for West Brook, hence why they're back in my rankings.

Real question I have is how often you think I'm going to barbershops and asking old grandpas for their opinions on hs football rankings?? 

6 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Always look forward to your response on this. Like I've said before, 1 through 3 are interchangeable. 

Evadale was No. 10 last week...but also they lost to Iola, so they dropped out.

Nice bounce-back win for West Brook, hence why they're back in my rankings.

Real question I have is how often you think I'm going to barbershops and asking old grandpas for their opinions on hs football rankings?? 

Because those old grandpa's don't go to games and they think they know everything.  And they have an uncanny way of making anyone who'll actually listen to them believe the garbage that comes out of their piehole.. 

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Because those old grandpa's don't go to games and they think they know everything.  And they have an uncanny way of making anyone who'll actually listen to them believe the garbage that comes out of their piehole.. 

Agree with this completely. But no, I don't go and talk to anyone when doing these rankings.