Crosby 48 Barbers Hill 32/FINAL

WOSgrad

10 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Man, I watched the 1st half and left.  I'm gonna catch some heat for this, but oh well.  Neither one of those teams could beat PAM or PNG.  If BH actually had receivers that could catch the ball, they may have had 40 in the first half.  They are gritty, but just don't have the Jimmy's and Joes yet.

Um. Friendswood beat Kingwood 31-16. Just sayin'. 

10 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

The Crosby voodoo is real. BH came out going up by 10 and couldn't hold the lead. Congrats to Crosby, y'all never gave up and made the plays when it counted. Hopefully BH can squeak into the playoffs. We have alot to work on for sure.

BH WILL make the playoffs and it won't be a squeak in. 

3 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

Man Crosby lost a hell of a lot of talent on the defensive side of the ball, only 1 returning Starter on d, we knew it was going to be bad but not this bad smh 

Run defense has been OK. Missing a young MLB that can tackle last night. He should be back soon.  

They had moments last night that were great.  But they don't perform at that level consistently.  It's feast or famine with an inexperienced squad.  

On 9/16/2017 at 3:47 PM, Cougtalk said:

We returned more than 1 starter on D. 

I pulled up the roster for last year and this year.  Maybe #90 the NT started last year?  As a sophomore?  He only played in 7 games.  But really, its just the corner and maybe the NT.  The LB, #14, only played 4 games last year.  Think he got hurt. 

I didn't realize they were that inexperienced on defense.  Explains how BH was able to draw them in and throw over the top early.  Brooks and Perry would have made that much more difficult last year.  By coverage or aggressive tackling.