I need a week one game. any takers.

My team Garfield High School is in need of a a week 1 game September 1st or 2nd. We are traveling to Texas in week 2 to play Sulphur Springs and would like to travel week one and stay in Texas for our week 2 game. If you know any team we will play them. please have them contact me  [email protected]

On 1/24/2017 at 11:40 AM, burkevillealum98 said:

My team Garfield High School is in need of a a week 1 game September 1st or 2nd. We are traveling to Texas in week 2 to play Sulphur Springs and would like to travel week one and stay in Texas for our week 2 game. If you know any team we will play them. please have them contact me  [email protected]

Will there be a guarantee that players and coaches will not "kneel" during the national anthem?

This is the hidden content, please

Why don't you guys go protest in the streets, do some looting, maybe burn a couple cars Week 1? That should keep them fresh.

2 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Why don't you guys go protest in the streets, do some looting, maybe burn a couple cars Week 1? That should keep them fresh.

What you and a few others said has nothing to do with the question.

Dude you should try to get the coaches contacts, clearly no one here can book a game, but they can book an ugly opinion.  

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

What you and a few others said has nothing to do with the question.

Dude you should try to get the coaches contacts, clearly no one here can book a game, but they can book an ugly opinion.  

The only "ugly" opinion on a high school team kneeling during the National Anthem, is an opinion condoning it. 

10 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

The only "ugly" opinion on a high school team kneeling during the National Anthem, is an opinion condoning it. 

You said nothing about kneeling for the National Anthem. WOSgrad did. Your comment about rioting, and looting and burning cars is indeed ugly. The guy asked about a football game and YOU responded with trash. Or do you not read as you type? These are 15-18 yo kids looking for a game

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

You said nothing about kneeling for the National Anthem. WOSgrad did. Your comment about rioting, and looting and burning cars is indeed ugly. The guy asked about a football game and YOU responded with trash. Or do you not read as you type. These are 15-18 yo kids looking for a game

The same trash that condones kneeling for the anthem are the same people condoning "protesting" and "marching" in the streets. 

These are not kids looking for a game. This is a man who condones kneeling for the anthem looking for a game.

Call it what you want. 

Tigers2010 is really saying black people are trash and all they want to do is protest. I guess you don't have the freedom of speech according to this guy. You are joke. I will start calling coaches from SE Texas and see what I can find. Tigers2010 did u serve in the military? I served 10 years. Do u get upset when people burn crosses? I don't condone anything I just support my kids and teach them about the trials of life. As a vet I am not offended at all. 

Not sure how you could have served and not be offended by that crap! Unless you were a POG and Fobbit. I served 2 tours in Iraq and have lost 7 buddies over there. That flag has been draped over some great men. That National Anthem represents the best of this country, not the worst. They are only kids and its the adults with influence over them to teach them what the true meaning of that song and flag hold. I understand kids wanting and deserving a game but I for one hope that none of our schools allow your team to use one of our games as a stage for this kind of statement. 

Kegger I served two 18 month tours in Afghanistan lost plenty of people over there I come back home and still treated as an underclass citizen harassed by police in my neighborhood. What's the point of going to war if you're treated as bad when you return? I am not trying to convince you of anything. I was hoping to get a game but all you all can concentrate on is taking a knee over a damn flag. I'm pretty sure some school is willing to play just glad its not up to a fool like u.

4 minutes ago, burkevillealum98 said:

Kegger I served two 18 month tours in Afghanistan lost plenty of people over there I come back home and still treated as an underclass citizen harassed by police in my neighborhood. What's the point of going to war if you're treated as bad when you return? I am not trying to convince you of anything. I was hoping to get a game but all you all can concentrate on is taking a knee over a damn flag. I'm pretty sure some school is willing to play just glad its not up to a fool like u.

56 minutes ago, burkevillealum98 said:

Tigers2010 is really saying black people are trash and all they want to do is protest. I guess you don't have the freedom of speech according to this guy. You are joke. I will start calling coaches from SE Texas and see what I can find. Tigers2010 did u serve in the military? I served 10 years. Do u get upset when people burn crosses? I don't condone anything I just support my kids and teach them about the trials of life. As a vet I am not offended at all. 

Tiger2010 is the same guy that said the ALL  people protesting now are trash. There is a RIGHT WING "MARCH FOR LIFE" going on as we speak. I guess those people who SHARE your views are trash TOO right. Im waiting for his bullshizzle reply. America is about the right to protest and AT THIS VERY MOMENT BOTH SIDES ARE PROTESTING SOMETHING. To people like Tiger2010 and Kegger, people can only protest when  these two have their support I guess.  Other than that, you don't have the right or its disrespectful. That is not how a democracy is run. I bet that they didn't even know about the pro life marches that Trump has been tweeting about. The president has said that even though he may not agree, peaceful protesting is part of what makes us American. Soldiers fight to protect that freedom, not condemn it. Please go back to school. Burkevillealum, keep calling and see what happens. These two people have neither the power or intelligence to make such a decision.

The point of going to war is not to receive better treatment whenever you come back. It's appreciated but not required nor expected. That should have been taught to you from the get go during basic. It's called selfless service. And that "damn flag" represents the best of our country. You're attaching the negativity of your experiences to an American symbol. What you should be teaching these young men is to create a better life for themselves and the community around them. There's a whole lot of " fools " like me deciding on whether or not to play your team. They also check these sites dumbass, so be careful of what you say. 

2 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Tiger2010 is the same guy that said the ALL  people protesting now are trash. There is a RIGHT WING "MARCH FOR LIFE" going on as we speak. I guess those people who SHARE your views are trash TOO right. Im waiting for his bullshizzle reply. America is about the right to protest and AT THIS VERY MOMENT BOTH SIDES ARE PROTESTING SOMETHING. To people like Tiger2010 and Kegger, people can only protest when  these two have their support I guess.  Other than that, you don't have the right or its disrespectful. That is not how a democracy is run. I bet that they didn't even know about the pro life marches that Trump has been tweeting about. The president has said that even though he may not agree, peaceful protesting is part of what makes us American. Soldiers fight to protect that freedom, not condemn it. Please go back to school. Burkevillealum, keep calling and see what happens. These two people have neither the power or intelligence to make such a decision.

You want to wager there is not stores having their windows being knocked out right now? I do not support protest that have to be broken up by police, windows and building being damaged, people being jumped and US Flags being burned. 

Once again, watch and see how many of these Pro-Life protestors break windows, beat people, or burn flags. I'll wait.

10 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You want to wager there is not stores having their windows being knocked out right now? I do not support protest that have to be broken up by police, windows and building being damaged, people being jumped and US Flags being burned. 

Once again, watch and see how many of these Pro-Life protestors break windows, beat people, or burn flags. I'll wait.

I dont want to wager anything because I dont support riots. That would be GREAT if no one ever rioted, points could be made quicker.  MY POINT point was you said that all people in the streets protesting are trash when at this very moment there are Republicans protesting because they believe they support  a noble cause just like the other side believes their cause is noble. To protest what we think is wrong makes us Americans. Have you ever heard of the Boston tea party? The American Revolution? The Civil War? The Southern Secession? The Civil Rights Movement? The Womens Suffrage Movement? Would you want to wager if any of those were peaceful?

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I dont want to wager anything because I dont support riots. That would be GREAT.  MY POINT point was you said that all people in the streets protesting are trash when at this very moment there are Republicans protesting what they believe is a noble cause just like the other side believes their cause is noble. To protest makes what we think is wrong makes us Americans. Have you ever heard of the Boston tea party? The American Revolution? The Civil War? The Southern Secession? Would you want to wager if any of those were peaceful?

No sir, that is incorrect. Go pull my quote that said all people protesting are trash.

Also in my previous statements, I said "protesting" and "marching", with those quotes around them because they have not been protest and marching here lately. They have been rioting and looting. I also do not have anything against a good protest, but tell me the last time the LEFT has organized a good protest that didn't involve fire, broken windows, and people getting beat up.

Communist coaches who try to force government patriotism on kids are as bad as the zealots who try to force religion on kids via sports.  As long as my tax dollars are being used to fund your football team you're not going to deny kids the freedom to peacefully protest a tyrannical government or force them to pray to a god that the don't believe in like the Muslim terrorists do.

Kegger I don't need to watch what I say if they don't want to play us then we will move on to the next team. I have teams lined up to play but I just thought it would be better if we played in Texas two weeks in a row rather than going to Florida or Arizona and then Texas. I know about selfless service and that is what I teach my kids everyday when we go out and do for others and expect nothing in return but I am saying that going to war for a country and then coming back home and to treated like a criminal. I don't think so. So until you can be black and walk in a black person's shoes please don't make assumptions on what we should respect or disrespect. Black people has build a majority of this country and still are treated as 3/5 of a human being according to your US constitution.

3 minutes ago, burkevillealum98 said:

Kegger I don't need to watch what I say if they don't want to play us then we will move on to the next team. I have teams lined up to play but I just thought it would be better if we played in Texas two weeks in a row rather than going to Florida or Arizona and then Texas. I know about selfless service and that is what I teach my kids everyday when we go out and do for others and expect nothing in return but I am saying that going to war for a country and then coming back home and to treated like a criminal. I don't think so. So until you can be black and walk in a black person's shoes please don't make assumptions on what we should respect or disrespect. Black people has build a majority of this country and still are treated as 3/5 of a human being according to your US constitution.

I'm white and I support your kid's rights to peacefully protest.  My entire family fought for those rights.  Anyone who tells you otherwise should move to Iran where they don't have free speech.