22-5a MVP ROSCHON JOHNSON HIGHLIGHTS 2016! PNG FANS and RJ FANS

RoschonsBigBro

19 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I think you could see that if he wasn't the Qb. Now he is much too valuable on O. During te Nederland game, he said he felt like he couldn't move his legs when he went to the sidelines he was so tired. At this point, you prolly would wear him down.

I do remember his safety days tho. He was knocking kids out of games and forcing teams to forfeit at one point. Think that was a Lumberton youth team. He would have been nasty on that side.

I've heard this story before. No way will he ever see defense again. It would take away his explosiveness at the QB position. Too valuable on offense!

Mr. Johnson man I loved what you gave us this year. As I also said many things are their for you go and get it man. I also have 2 more years to watch you grow, before you take off to the world and show them what we have seen. All I ask don't stop with this year prepare yourself to be better each year, proud of you and your fellow Indians on this year season.

15 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Haha FIRST D1 OFFER BABY!!!!!!!!!! #gigem I told em before the season!!!!! Baby bro LEGIT! All that hate for no reason, he too slow for this or too young for that. BAH HUMBUG! Cant even legally drive yet.

I'm sure it isn't the last one to come! Great job RJ look forward to many more years watching you on Fridays and then on Saturdays and then on Sundays!

As much as I despise the aggies (UT fan) I would much rather have him stay in Texas. It makes me cringe when these other programs from out of state win championships with a ton of Texas talent. Look at Bama and their freshman QB. Saban is a great coach for sure but I get tired of hearing about them all the time. I'm more of a "If you can't beat them, then keep trying till you do" type of guy. Either way that's awesome that he's on a great path already especially this early in the recruiting process. 

On 12/2/2016 at 4:00 PM, PAT409 said:

As much as I despise the aggies (UT fan) I would much rather have him stay in Texas. It makes me cringe when these other programs from out of state win championships with a ton of Texas talent. Look at Bama and their freshman QB. Saban is a great coach for sure but I get tired of hearing about them all the time. I'm more of a "If you can't beat them, then keep trying till you do" type of guy. Either way that's awesome that he's on a great path already especially this early in the recruiting process. 

i hear ya. wherever he goes i just hope its the best fit

On 11/30/2016 at 11:53 AM, biaplayer said:

I think Alabama would be a key objective if shug wants to win a NCAA title, that would be a sure fire fit. Don't believe Texas will be a contender for a national championship for years to come, but I could be wrong lol. As long as Saban is there that is where my money would be!

I would say it's easier to win 12 games in the Big 12 then any other Power 5 conference today. 12-1 in the Big 12 gets you in the playoff. Very doable at UT. Much harder in the SEC to win 12. 

Shug reminds me of Hurts at Bama. Same number, same build, same game.

Hurts shoulda been at UT. Horns don't screw it up twice! Shug in burnt orange...so nice!

1 hour ago, badndn said:

I would say it's easier to win 12 games in the Big 12 then any other Power 5 conference today. 12-1 in the Big 12 gets you in the playoff. Very doable at UT. Much harder in the SEC to win 12. 

Hurts shoulda been at UT. Horns don't screw it up twice! Shug in burnt orange...so nice!

Hurts SR YR
This is the hidden content, please
6′ 2″
 : 
209 lbs
40-yard dash in 4.65
Passed forr 2,384 yards with 26 
 passes
rushed for 1,391 yards and 25 touchdowns

Johnson Soph. YR
6′ 2″
 : 185 
lbs
40-yard dash in 4.5

Passed for 2,364 yards 29 touchdowns and 

Rushed for 1653 yards and 26 touchdowns

You are right. Very Comparable

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:
Hurts SR YR
6′ 2″
 : 
209 lbs
40-yard dash in 4.65
Passed forr 2,384 yards with 26 
 passes
rushed for 1,391 yards and 25 touchdowns

Johnson Soph. YR
6′ 2″
 : 185 
lbs
40-yard dash in 4.5

Passed for 2,364 yards 29 touchdowns and 

Rushed for 1653 yards and 26 touchdowns

You are right. Very Comparable

It would be interesting to see Hurts stats from his sophomore year.

4 hours ago, badndn said:

Roschon will be a better passer than Hurts. Hurts is a great runner that can also throw it a little. Roschon will be the most complete, balanced dual-threat in his class. A better comparison is to Watson at Clemson. 

16 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

4.5... okay.

yeah that's from the staff. He ran 4.67 as a freshman. That was pretty much Hurts speed as a senior. Roschon will be by no means a burner but he has more than enough speed for the QB position. Heck Dak Prescott runs a 4.79 and he lead Miss State his years.

12 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Roschon will be a better passer than Hurts. Hurts is a great runner that can also throw it a little. Roschon will be the most complete, balanced dual-threat in his class. A better comparison is to Watson at Clemson. 

There's a 10th grader in Beaumont playing QB that will give him a run for his money.