Friday night scores

CoachL

I heard there was a contraversial call at the Nederland game.... I heard Vidor kicked the ball directly into goal on a penalty that the ref had his arm raised as indirect kick. disallowed the goal and then 3-5 minutes later the other ref told him it should have been a goal and called it a goal.. Sounded pretty bad to me... That goal caused Big Ned the game.... ??? ??? ??? ???

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1369337" timestamp="1359829488"]
I heard there was a contraversial call at the Nederland game.... I heard Vidor kicked the ball directly into goal on a penalty that the ref had his arm raised as indirect kick. disallowed the goal and then 3-5 minutes later the other ref told him it should have been a goal and called it a goal.. Sounded pretty bad to me... That goal caused Big Ned the game.... ??? ??? ??? ???
[/quote]
The goalie had his hands on it and let it roll in.. so two players touched it

Tyler Mackey took the indirect kick. The goalie touched it with both of his hands before letting it pass through under his legs. The goal was counted, a point was added to the score board, and then play began. Then play was stopped and the ref closest to the play called the goal back saying the goalie did not touch it, without consulting the other referee. This ref had a private conversation with Nederland players prior to calling the goal back. Then play began. Then play was stopped again and the refs spoke with each other. Finally the goal was added again and play began.

[quote author=84Chevy link=topic=108878.msg1369543#msg1369543 date=1359909872]
Tyler Mackey took the indirect kick. The goalie touched it with both of his hands before letting it pass through under his legs. The goal was counted, a point was added to the score board, and then play began. Then play was stopped and the ref closest to the play called the goal back saying the goalie did not touch it, without consulting the other referee. This ref had a private conversation with Nederland players prior to calling the goal back. Then play began. Then play was stopped again and the refs spoke with each other. Finally the goal was added again and play began.
[/quote/]

well congrats to vidor on the win.  I know it is hard as a ref to always make proper decisions.  They are doing the best they can but it can be frustrating as a fan.  I heard the goalie did not touch it by the way...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin