Lumberton, Livingston, Ozen, and Central

• 2 weeks later...
Livingston: This group will most likely struggle due to lack of experience and leadership... Lantrip will have to carry a lot of weight on the mound if this team is going going to be successful. Just hope he doesn't get overthrown.

Lumberton: Could definitely be a spoiler and may sneak into a playoff spot. Not many seniors from what I understand but word is they have a very strong group of juniors. Erikson will help out in the top of the order with White, Campbell, and Smith all getting innings on the bump.

Ozen: Always seems to pull of upsets and this year may be the same... Chambers will be the leader on the hill for the Panthers as Crawford will need to step up as a leader. He runs well and covers a ton of ground in the OF.

Ozen will definitely be a spoiler but I don't seem them makin a playoff spot with the caliber of teams they will be facing... Chambers can hold his own on the bump but besides Crawford I'm not sure they have the bats to produce runs against above average pitching... I'm just ready to see what this year holds for 20-4A

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder