Thank you Nederland fans

Neds92

My name is Koby Couron. Also, known as #92 on Neds D-Line. I would like to take this time to say THANK YOU to all those who cheered our team on this year. It has been a privilage and pleasure to represent Nederland High School the last 3 years. Our team has created memories, for me, that will last a lifetime.

Coach Neumann has been the ultimate Head Coach and I can't thank Coach Lowrance (DL) and Coach Stoker(Strength) enough for helping develop me into the player I am today.

I have been blessed to be able to play football at the next level. Presently, I am sorting through various scholarship offers and I hope to make a decision soon. I will let you know.

If you don't mind I would like to share my Sr. stats and highlight video with those who are interested.

[b]2012 SR. STATS [/b]

94 Tackles,  71 solo,  14 QB sacks,  34 Tackles for loss,  27 QB hurries, 16 QB knockdowns, 4 pass breakups,
3 Forced fumbles

2012 SR. Highlight video:    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/486121/koby-couron#.UMq4blr7XeI.email

Again, THANK YOU, to all of you, for making my playing days at Nederland so special. It has been an honor to wear the black and gold and represent our community. May God bless you and your families.  Koby #92

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty